Hacking Best Micro Sd card for Sky3ds+ ?

ParadoxDelta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello there, I just ordered a Sky3ds+, and was wondering about the micro sd card...
So,there's another thread here ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/sky3ds-plus-card-are-delayed-by-the-factory.406077/page-13#post-5921436 ) in which we talked about the best micro sd card for the Sky3ds (blue button version), but I know just a little bit more than NOTHING about hardware/software tech stuff (that's the reason why I bought the Sky3ds lol). So my question is, does anyone know if the micro sd compatibility is practically the same as for the blue button version, or do they have to be considered different cards, and thus with different micro sd compatibilities? If the answer is "yes, they both behave the same way", I apologize for the hyperdumb question I raised.
Thanks in advance!

ParadoxDelta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks a lot, I'll buy that Sandisk 32gb SDHC Extreme (The Ultra version, which is a bit slower, is just 5 euros cheaper, so I'll go for the faster model) ; there's also the Ultra 64 gb that has the same price as the 32gb Extreme, but I guess processing speed is better than size :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb