Best memory card replacement?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by LiveLatios, Oct 14, 2018.

1. LiveLatios
    OP

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    probably been asked like 47894 times, but most of them are probably hella outdated and now irrelevant, or unavailable (and the similar threads feature only shows switch and 3DS results lmao nice)

I refuse to pay $150 for a 64GB card, so, anyone know which is the best variant of SD2Vita available?

I've got a slim from a couple of years ago, came with borderlands 2 and an 8GB card, but it can barely hold borderlands 2, let alone literally anything else lmao
    I'm running 3.60, enso somewhere near the launch version i think, haven't bothered to update it since it's been a good handful of months since i charged the thing

and preferrably, doesn't cost as much as just getting a 64GB card

2. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Since you have a Slim, get a SD2Vita Card Adapter and 128GB+ Card.
    I was lucky to get a 3G Vita, so I Purchased a PSVSD Card Adapter and put a 256GB in it. Just wish I knew about the Allocation Size when Formatting it. But now I got 11GB Left on it :D

3. LiveLatios
    OP

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    i've heard that there's like 8 different versions of it, you know which one? and from which reseller?

4. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    They are on Amazon and Ebay. Go for Version 4 (Black w/ Red Font) or 5 (White with Black Font). Go for whichever Seller has a good Rating on Ebay, or which has a good Review on Amazon. There should be Sellers there in CA, or here in US.

Just remember to follow the Instructions EXACTLY when setting it up.

5. Panzer_Baboon

Panzer_Baboon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2017
    United States
    I bought a version 5 and a 128GB Samsung card last week for $40 total and it works great.