Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So, just got a PSP, and ATM I only have a 1 GB memory stick, and I'd like to fit as much games on as possible (or maybe only one, really good game). They can be ripped, CSO, whatever. Just tell me the name of the game and the size when it's ripped+cso.

Thanks
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

I believe half-minute hero iso is 211mb, so it may be a good game to consider. It also got a good rating on rpg-fan/rpg-gamer.

QUOTE said:
The PSP continues to be the little handheld that could. Though this system's release list was dwarfed by the DS, that doesn't take away from the quality of the releases that landed on the PSP in 2009. Though we have the expected remake, we also have two games that are not typical RPGs topping this year's best.

Best PSP
Half-Minute Hero

Half-Minute Hero kind of came out of left field, but it turned out to be one of the quirkiest and most enjoyable RPGs this year. Making use of the simple yet completely original concept of a thirty-second RPG, the game features one-hundred and forty-two mini-RPGs that can be completed in anywhere from thirty seconds to five minutes at a time. With four distinct game modes along with two special, single-map challenge modes, the fast and varied gameplay ensures that the game is not only consistently enjoyable, but also extraordinarily portable, moreso than any other handheld RPG on the market.

Thanks to the terrific, witty script filled with pop-culture, fantasy, and gaming jokes, and 8-bit visuals that harken back to the good old days, Half-Minute Hero manages to deliver on the artistic front as well. It's charming, extremely-blown-up sprite close-ups and silly two-frame animations are great fun to watch, especially when they represent characters as ridiculous as the ones found in this game. Half-Minute Hero is a complete package, with every element of the game standing firm on its own, easily making it the best game for the PSP this year. If you own a PSP, it's definitely a game you don't want to miss. -RPGamer

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I2aven's_Sage said:
I believe half-minute hero iso is 211mb, so it may be a good game to consider. It also got a good rating on rpg-fan/rpg-gamer.

QUOTE said:
The PSP continues to be the little handheld that could. Though this system's release list was dwarfed by the DS, that doesn't take away from the quality of the releases that landed on the PSP in 2009. Though we have the expected remake, we also have two games that are not typical RPGs topping this year's best.

Best PSP
Half-Minute Hero

Half-Minute Hero kind of came out of left field, but it turned out to be one of the quirkiest and most enjoyable RPGs this year. Making use of the simple yet completely original concept of a thirty-second RPG, the game features one-hundred and forty-two mini-RPGs that can be completed in anywhere from thirty seconds to five minutes at a time. With four distinct game modes along with two special, single-map challenge modes, the fast and varied gameplay ensures that the game is not only consistently enjoyable, but also extraordinarily portable, moreso than any other handheld RPG on the market.

Thanks to the terrific, witty script filled with pop-culture, fantasy, and gaming jokes, and 8-bit visuals that harken back to the good old days, Half-Minute Hero manages to deliver on the artistic front as well. It's charming, extremely-blown-up sprite close-ups and silly two-frame animations are great fun to watch, especially when they represent characters as ridiculous as the ones found in this game. Half-Minute Hero is a complete package, with every element of the game standing firm on its own, easily making it the best game for the PSP this year. If you own a PSP, it's definitely a game you don't want to miss. -RPGamer
Looks like a fun game, thanks!
smile.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Patapon...
Less than 500mb, I think. Around 300mb (I dunno, I don't have the file on my computer now).

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Raika said:
Patapon...
Less than 500mb, I think. Around 300mb (I dunno, I don't have the file on my computer now).
I already have that one, but thanks anyway
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(C175R @ Feb 17 2010, 11:22 AM) assassin creed and Little big planet. I think assassin creed is around 120MB and LBP is around 200MB.
Assassin's Creed is only 120 MB?
wtf.gif
Well, thanks!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
C175R said:
assassin creed and Little big planet. I think assassin creed is around 120MB and LBP is around 200MB.

Lies.

Assassin's Creed is 773mb as an ISO, about 500 as a CSO if I remember right
LBP 1320mb as an ISO so will never fit onto a 1gb memory stick

You must have extreme compressed ISOs with lots of files removed

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
C175R said:
assassin creed and Little big planet. I think assassin creed is around 120MB and LBP is around 200MB.

Lies.

no lies. play it with that and it worked perfect without any problem.

D

Deleted User

Patapon is a fun game. Let's see...Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the lions is 204MB. (.CSO) and a PSX-PSP Castlevania SOTN is 391MB (Eboot). So, 806 MB / 1GB with Half-Minute, then I guess you could go the emulator route and pick some games that way as well (preferably gpSP, imo, but up to you
biggrin.gif
)

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
C175R said:

Lies.

LBP is 200 or so MB with all videos removed.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Naruto Shippuuden Legeneds: Akatsuki Rising
Ape Escape on the loose
Both Armored Core's
Coded Arms: Contagion (Fun little FPS and only 242mb as CSO)
Dragoball Z Shin Budokai 2
Killzone Liberation
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (785mb as CSO)
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Secret agent Clank (CSO)
Rocband Unplugged (CSO)
And there's a lot more...

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
monster hunter is the best.
but my idea buy a new memory stick,they sre very cheap ,buy 4gb and you can play all games.

Shardnax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
C175R said:

Lies.

He probably has sound removed and maybe videos as well. I had a copy of Castlevania without the music that was pretty tiny. You should get Phantasy Star Portable, it's about 850mb compressed. You should consider getting a bigger memory stick so you can play stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh 5DS TF4
biggrin.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah yeah, I'll get a bigger one, but I have no monies left, so I'll have to wait a little longer D: Meanwhile I still want to enjoy some games, that's why I posted the topic D:

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shardnax said:
Jamstruth said:
C175R said:

Lies.

He probably has sound removed and maybe videos as well. I had a copy of Castlevania without the music that was pretty tiny. You should get Phantasy Star Portable, it's about 850mb compressed. You should consider getting a bigger memory stick so you can play stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh 5DS TF4
biggrin.gif

Castlevania without the music is not Castlevania.

D

Deleted User

Removing the music from Castlevania is indeed heresy. Seriously, why would you remove it, it detracts from the experience :/
For serious, if your hurting that badly for memory...I'll have a spare 8GB "stick" in the next week or so T.T...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vector TD
Fieldrunners
LittleBigPlanet (you can get a ripped version that is under 300MB at that "release site" I showed you)
Any Medal of Honour (depends if you can stand the controls)
Motorstorm (again there is a ripped...blah blah)
Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman
Killzone Liberation
Burnout Legend
Super Stardust
Tetris
Loco Roco
Patapon
Pixel Junk Monsters
Activision Hits Remixed
Half Minute Hero
Thexder Neo
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
Tekken 6 (ripped version..blah blah)

There are others which escape my mind right now. A lot of the PSP Minis games are under 30mb compressed and some are keepers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...