Best Game Ever Made?

LiamBeran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I would say Half-Life or Counter Strike Source!

What about you?

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-18_3-38-46.gif
    upload_2021-9-18_3-38-46.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 82

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From a pure gameplay standpoint it's probably Tetris or some other simplistic puzzle game. Other games need myriad complex mechanics to bring the player to a point of having fun, but Tetris only really has one and is immediately and forever fun.

AlexMCS

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Super Mario Bros. 3 (SNes remake) or Super Mario World.
Those are fun, charming, open to many different challenges and a blast to replay a few times.

From a pure gameplay standpoint it's probably Tetris or some other simplistic puzzle game. Other games need myriad complex mechanics to bring the player to a point of having fun, but Tetris only really has one and is immediately and forever fun.

Tetris is fun for a few minutes, but gets old incredibly fast, and is as repetitive/boring as most "point accumulation" games.
If I were a 70s/80s kid, I'd probably despise gaming as a whole just because of how lame it was back then.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were a 70s/80s kid, I'd probably despise gaming as a whole just because of how lame it was back then.

Yeah. I know people wear rose-colored glasses when it comes to old video games. Holy fuck did most of them blow ass. Even ones that people consider classics, etc.

Reactions: AlexMCS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1