Hacking Best Flash Cart?

chris101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I'm new to gbatemp and i just want to ask one quick question. I'm new to the DS flashcart scene and I am deciding on which flashcard i should get (btw i have a ds lite...)
Here are some i have in mind:
Acekard 2 (realhotstuff)
iEdge (realhotstuff)
EZ flash Vi (realhotstuff)
Supercard DSi ONE (ShopTemp)
I'm on a budget also...price cannot exceed more than $30 and I'm going to use a 4gb class 2 Lexar SDHC.
Any of these flashcarts have good software support also? I'm constantly loading new roms onto my card some which some i heard need a patch to be playable...
Any other carts out there that are not included on this list that are better?
Thanks for your help!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you can manage another $5, get a Supercard DStwo, it has a GBA emulator and a CPU with an exciting System Development Kit on the way.

If that's $5 too much, get an Acekard 2i which are known for their affordable price, just $15, and great AKAIO firmware.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
RupeeClock said:
If you can manage another $5, get a Supercard DStwo, it has a GBA emulator and a CPU with an exciting System Software Development Kit on the way.
Fixified!
Anyway, as the others said, if you can somehow get some extra money, go for the DSTWO.
Or go for the AceKard if you're on a really tight budget.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about this?

You get an AK2i from ShopTemp (Ships from HK) or LeetMod/SimplyMods (Ships from US) and load it up with the latest AKAIO 1.7.1 and update it to 1.4 to bypass DSi firmware 1.4x. That way we forget about all about that realhotstuff mojo jojo.

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would go with the SCDSTWO since I've got one and it is very reliable and works well and is one of the best(probably the best) flashcarts out there or if your on a really tight budget get the Acecard 2i but I would go for the Supercard DSTWO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?