Hacking Best CFW?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have no idea... (Sorry) Is there any way to check now?

Well you can always try to switch back to Rxtools and see if that one actually boots.
Just to be sure, you turn your 3ds on and it immediately shows you "an error has occured, powering down" message?

reymas101

Professional GBAtemp Noob
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you describe exactly what you're doing when the message occurs and when it doesn't?
It doesn't occur when I normally load up my 3DS to play a game or play around with the home menu but when I try to launch Homebrew (I'm using MenuHax) the screen goes fuzzy for a second and then on the bottom screen I get an error has Occurred message.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It doesn't occur when I normally load up my 3DS to play a game or play around with the home menu but when I try to launch Homebrew (I'm using MenuHax) the screen goes fuzzy for a second and then on the bottom screen I get an error has Occurred message.
Do you have the correct boot.3dsx for the Homebrew Launcher in the root of your SD card? When you hold select on boot, what happens? When you enter system settings, what does it say?

reymas101

Professional GBAtemp Noob
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the correct boot.3dsx for the Homebrew Launcher in the root of your SD card? When you hold select on boot, what happens? When you enter system settings, what does it say?
I do. I hold L to load up the HB launcher and it gives me an error. In setting it just says 9.2 U

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm sticking with ReiNand since I already have region free patches and what-not installed onto my EmuNAND. If I was setting all of this stuff up now though, I would've picked Luma straight away (and probably would've installed A9LH too)!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described