Battalion wars 2 Backuploader prob

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Xylez, Oct 7, 2008.

Oct 7, 2008
  1. Xylez
    OP

Newcomer Xylez Advanced Member

Netherlands
    so i looked at the list and battalion wars 2 PAL was perfectly playable
    thats what i said
    now i wanted to play and i get to the part where it says "Make sure you have the strap on"
    but when it says that i can't connect my controller and i keeps ivin me a balack screen after the strap on thing
    anyone knows this problem?

i burned it at 16x, is that a problem?

edit1:
    i tried to run it once more a several times i got it to laodin the main menu once
    started the first campain lvl and it froze my screen at the black screen with Prologue written on it

2. night_chrono

Member night_chrono GBAtemp Regular

United States
  3. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    use it with waninkoko's loader

4. Xylez
    OP

Netherlands
    omfg read before you post
    i already said that i read the list
    it was even the first line

and i tried on both

but i can play now, something i just wrong with start up

5. jinxvorheeze

Member jinxvorheeze GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I think he meant post it in the motherfucking compatibility page AS THAT'S WHAT ITS FOR! You fuckin people comin on here and fuckin up the forum suck. Theres tons of posts and threads about these same issues, so you think before you post.

6. Fleeman

Newcomer Fleeman Advanced Member

Canada
    before this jerk-a-thon continues yes your problem is that you burned the game to fast all video games should be burned at the slowest speed possible or at least 3x because thats supposely the fastest speed the loader will support

7. Zerxer

Member Zerxer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    That's what the read-speed is limited to in the Wii's DVD player when set to DVD-Video mode which is what the backup loader has it run off of. I'm pretty sure the write-speed does not have to be the same as what the read-speed is going to be. I've burned my discs at 16x, it's fine.

8. jinxvorheeze

Member jinxvorheeze GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I burn all my games @ 16x on Memorex DVD+R Booktyped to DVD-ROM. I don't have any problems with any of my games.

You also didn't tell us anything about what System Menu you are using. If you are using Waninkoko's or WiiGator's. If you have Starfall installed. What Region your Wii is.

I am using a 3.3u downgraded to 3.2u with Starfall installed with Region Override installed for out of region games. I am using WiiGator's backup Loader and am also using a custom made channel. I am using the 'Battalion Wars 2 PAL MULTi5 Wii-CONFLiCT-WiiSCRUBBED' release of the game with only Backup Creator (by Waninkoko) patching. I am not forcing the video mode. It runs just fine for me. Maybe use better disks if you are using cheap DVD's or get yourself a different release.

9. Xylez
    OP

Netherlands
    i tried using both
    i got it to work by myself
    the only thing you where doing was insulting me
    and he only posted the link, not what to do with it
    so who knows what he meant!

10. night_chrono

Member night_chrono GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I posted a link to the compatibility topic where your post BELONGED. These boards get enough crap from these constant "h0w i make thses awsoem uber haxxxorz work!!!111!lol!!!11one"

And if you have some kind of problem its important to post all the info, like someone else has previously stated. We couldn't of helped you even if we wanted to.