Batch replace files?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by D34DL1N3R, Jan 3, 2010.

1. D34DL1N3R
    OP

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    Is there anything that can batch replace files inside a Wii iso?
    I'd rather not have to go through hundreds of files one by one using Wiiscrubber.

2. Hatsu

Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Banned
    Oct 19, 2009
    __________________ Warn: 50%
    Make your own [​IMG]

3. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    just use the partition builder that comes with wiiscrubber for replacing a bunch of files. if you are wanting to take a official game and replace a lot of files, just dump the entire iso to a bunch of files/folders. then replace the stuff you want to by just using windows explorer (drag & drop). then when you are done, use the partition builder to make it into a iso again.

4. D34DL1N3R
    OP

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    Thanks. Now I feel dumb, lol. Sometimes the simplest things are right in front of your face. [​IMG]

5. wiizil

wiizil Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2010
    United States
    I tried doing a similar thing as suggested above but when loading a re-built partition, wiiscrubber either says it's BAD and doesn't show any files, or it will crash. what's the secret?

6. D34DL1N3R
    OP

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    No secret. I just followed the directions that came with Wiiscrubber and it worked fine.

7. wiizil

wiizil Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2010
    United States
    I did everything correctly but I keep getting this, both in partition builder and in wiiscrubber 1.4..
    http://i50.tinypic.com/2ywfzfs.jpg
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2n6i061.jpg

I'll have to stick to replacing files 1 at a time then. - speaking of which - is there a way to stop wiiscrubber doing its re-parse?
    scrolling down through the directory hierarchy every time isn't exactly ideal.