Status
Not open for further replies.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@gameboy

Indeed. Wii u was a super game cube who try to be wii, and would have succeeded if they follow the ngc trend. Now it is a console with limited and terrible library.
NX need to be the super console with solid titles.
And further at least Nintendo was trying to do something new with wii/ 3ds, but right now trying to do something cheap, but enraged a lot of gamers.
I would even have Mario die than to have them continue this trend.

wiiu IS a super powered gamecube but they sold a way less powerful console than xbox360 by double the price of a used/'refurbished' one by adding in a mandatory gamepad no one cared for. the games came out and scrotum $60 without price drops for years. None of the games were especially fun offline and online was unbalanced. Most of the games were remasters of old gamecube/wii games that could be scrotum from hacked vwii.

Nintendo shouldnt charge extra for a gimmick nobody cares for and the games + features on Gamecube were much better

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wiiu IS a super powered gamecube but they sold a way less powerful console than xbox360 by double the price of a used/'refurbished' one by adding in a mandatory gamepad no one cared for. the games came out and scrotum $60 without price drops for years. None of the games were especially fun offline and online was unbalanced. Most of the games were remasters of old gamecube/wii games that could be scrotum from hacked vwii.

Nintendo shouldnt charge extra for a gimmick nobody cares for and the games + features on Gamecube were much better
wii u has 1.5 times of xbox 360 in cpu and gpu, with 4 times the ram and flash.
That for sure.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i doesnt seem to be anywhere near as powerful or good as xbox 360

i dont see why metroid cant go back to 2d platformer because of the prime series. I looking at might no.9 and im sure that game will do pretty good

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I hope this guy is right about it being a custom version of the superior of the AMD SoC.
That being said, im betting all their gimmicky stuff will be sold individually and separate
Just because it doesnt require a 'gimmick' doesnt mean they wont add a few

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NX.png

i quickly made a diagram but the nOS should be a box not a circle for clarity

Last edited by gameboy,

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if they make a paid game streaming service app they can maybe port it to ps4/xb1 too

(possibly why nintendo console can be used as server too?)

Last edited by gameboy,

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Amd seems to confirm the rumour of ps4k using Polaris and octa core zen which has 16 threads, and should be able to emulate ps3 at long last. This put ps4k at a level beyond gaming laptops.
And now on the nx.

Last edited by Yil,

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amd seems to confirm the rumour of ps4k using Polaris and octa core zen which has 16 threads, and should be able to emulate ps3 at long last. This put ps4k at a level beyond gaming laptops.
And now on the nx.

Holy Crap! Wheres Nintentroll fanboys to respond to that...
ps4 is making devs limit their games for the ps4 tho too but i doubt thatll stop people from buying the new ps4 with a U4k Bluray...
wow... mind blown..

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holy Crap! Wheres Nintentroll fanboys to respond to that...
ps4 is making devs limit their games for the ps4 tho too but i doubt thatll stop people from buying the new ps4 with a U4k Bluray...
wow... mind blown..
4K streaming is just a small piece of it.
Single most powerful gpu for laptop is mobile 980 on mxm. And ps4k will be faster if at full clock. And amd king of comfirm. Now Nintendo need a good counter.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought the wiiu SOLELY on the gamepad but found out it didnt work good at all if you were more than 8 feet away...

IF they fix this issue and include the rumored handheld/controller device with it then its pretty much a lock for me with nintendo
(if the 3ds is killed off too)
Gamestores best trade ins are DURING E3 or release week so I WANT MORE INFO SO I CAN TRADE STUFF IN...

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sure if they go ahead with an online subscription itll probably be around $30/yr. they just dont have the content to price it higher and 30 is a lot for N

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remember when namco bandai was making a game for nintendo then they said they were makin a new ip instead of dark souls 4?...
(something brewing?)

they take about one year to make a 'souls' game so march would be right on near the dot

Last edited by gameboy,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yea. lots of work I did :D +1