Hacking Bandwidth and Dumping?

msab13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if dumping a disk over wifi counts towards a bandwidth cap, just wondering if my ISP is gonna start asking what I've been doing this month...

Also, wondering if there is a way to rearrange the order of the apps as they appear in the HBC

Thanks..

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
msab13 said:
Does anyone know if dumping a disk over wifi counts towards a bandwidth cap, just wondering if my ISP is gonna start asking what I've been doing this month...

Also, wondering if there is a way to rearrange the order of the apps as they appear in the HBC

Thanks..
No, the dumping goes through your LAN, it uses no bandwidth.

I would suggest getting Homebrew Manager, a PC application for managing the apps on your SD card. I have version 1.4b, not sure if it has been updated. The homebrew channel displays your applications alphabetically by the name in the meta.xml. Homebrew Manager can edit the name, so if you just number them, you can change the order.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it has nothing to do with your ISP, it works entirely on your network, to arrange the order in the HBC, open the meta.xml with notepad, and type 1 or 2 or 3 or XXXX, dependign of the place you want them, and then save the file, you'll have to do this with all your apps...!!!
smile.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This was asked during the weekend in a seperate thread - since your new people will help , but try to use the [search] before you post a new thread of youll start to get flamed - this is a great community , but we appreciate effort being made and not people posting the same things over and over

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2