• Views 177,286
  • Replies 1,063
  • Likes 8

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never cheated in the arcade/anywhere, no. Reinand 10.4.0-29U, and yes, I have an NNID linked and in use on it (both NANDs unlinked).
So software management works on 10.3 but not 10.4 im gonna delete any traces of the game in 10.3 use Reinand and redownload it to see what happens.

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I just noticed that my save is now broken in SDF and I can't import a backup it just gives me an error :unsure:
So either
The game has a new check (looks for hacks or broken sig) and locked me out
my NNID is banned from the game
My IP is banned from the game
My console is banned from the game
@Aroth can you do me a favor? Just update your Emunand to 10.4 for Reinand and try using Nintendo badge arcade do you get error code: 022-2803

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not sure if it's related but Reinand 10.4.0-29 gives a general error when enter data management.
Saw 63 new messages notifications today on this thread and yeah, same as everyone.

I'm still in 10.3, and this 2803 error. In the description they said contact the customer service.. What a joke x)
Anyway, I got what I was looking for, Maybe +780 badges and still can use it so ... ByeBye Stealer Bunny, he did not like when WE steal from him ^^
But congrats to big N, they were pretty d**n quick this time !

Last edited by soaresden,

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw 63 new messages notifications today on this thread and yeah, same as everyone.

I'm still in 10.3, and this 2803 error. In the description they said contact the customer service.. What a joke x)
Anyway, I got what I was looking for, Maybe +780 badges and still can use it so ... ByeBye Bunny ^^
But congrats to big N, they were pretty d**n quick this time !
If you still want more, there's always that one extdata with all the badges unlocked xD

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's to hoping that the Badge Arcade ban is only a temp ban and not a permaban.
129e2c9e65.png

If you still want more, there's always that one extdata with all the badges unlocked xD
Link?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ruled out IP ban

The game has a new check (looks for hacks or broken sig) and locked me out
my NNID is banned from the game
My IP is banned from the game
My console is banned from the game

Now im gonna try using a different NNID this will be a pain -__-

Reactions: siFippo

Wilsonec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man I'm not looking forward to loading up my badge arcade.... I was on it with no problems 2hrs ago but now I fear I may have a ban waiting for me when I get back. I mean, I snagged over 500 badges! Surely they'll know....

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i am afraid to open my main 3DS , so i am trying on my other 3DS to see what i get.

EDIT : i am good....for now
still afraid to open the one on my main 3DS
i guess because the unlock catcher code people are getting banned?

Last edited by aos10,

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
Who knows. They might update the app, to enforce everything server side, that is, it remains connected to the internet 100% of the time, and at the same time, clear out the badge collections that they cannot verify to have been payed for, earned within the limits of the legit free plays.

And still not banned from badge arcade as of yet. Also now choosing only to use the unlock code for now, and not add excessive amounts of plays, so as to not get more badges than should be reasonably be possible within the 15 play bundle. (Can always unlock again if more plays are needed.)

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm getting the error code too.
Oh well.
But we can still get all the badges with the exdata editing.
Since now we arent abled to play the game itself its a good idea to use it ;-)

jon2491

Trophies
XP
Country
I got banned too. I've been cheating since january 11 and I grabbed 450 badges. Welp, it was too adictive anyway.

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
Strange thing was, I was cheating since the time of Gateway 3.6.1. Only payed for like 4 5-play bundles, and 1-2 10-play bundles, most of them before the cheating began.

Still on 10.3 emunand. Not updating until gateway pushes out a fix for 10.4, and I still have yet to encounter the error code. Sitting at 921 badges.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Xenon Hacks
I already updated to 10.4 last night, but now I am a little afraid to try and log into the game, even without gw >_<

but , you can't cheat because the select button is broken on 10.4
He probably used NTR

Wilsonec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I just booted up badge arcade to check mine. It looks like I'm not banned, I was able to go in and play on the practice catcher.

I went into the menu to pay for plays I got an error message "009-1000 In order to use this service, a system update is required". So updates required to buy plays but not to play in the practice catcher, and I assume any free plays that come from the practice catcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning