Bad signal on NES

TigercatX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone! Talking about the NES... Why does it have an horrible output on CRT tv? I mean the signal is very noisy and it's almost impossible to play. I can see only the static black and white image (that one when there's no signal on a channel) and under it there's a distorted image on the NES. Now... Plugging it to a modern tv I've got the output on two different channels. The first is identical to the crt tv (noise, bad image); moving on the second channel I get no problems and the image is perfectly clear.

So... Why don't you just use your modern tv to play NES? Ahm... Zapper will not work and also i'd like to figure out what's the problem with the crt tv. I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advice for any answer.

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! Talking about the NES... Why does it have an horrible output on CRT tv? I mean the signal is very noisy and it's almost impossible to play. I can see only the static black and white image (that one when there's no signal on a channel) and under it there's a distorted image on the NES. Now... Plugging it to a modern tv I've got the output on two different channels. The first is identical to the crt tv (noise, bad image); moving on the second channel I get no problems and the image is perfectly clear.

So... Why don't you just use your modern tv to play NES? Ahm... Zapper will not work and also i'd like to figure out what's the problem with the crt tv. I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advice for any answer.
Recap and mod it to output RGB.

Enviado de meu XT1095 usando o Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo