Hacking Bad experience with modchipsdirect

Fastx21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ordered a sky3ds from modchipsdirect and long story short I never received the package. 2 weeks of frustration for nothing

They promised to issue a refund yet I don't see anything. I feel as I've been scammed. I've contacted their other site to see if they will do anything.

Don't but from their site, its not worth the headaches. Worst customer service ever

I did order from another site and hope to have it soon. Seller was smart enough to add insurance.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ordered a sky3ds from modchipsdirect and long story short I never received the package. 2 weeks of frustration for nothing

They promised to issue a refund yet I don't see anything. I feel as I've been scammed. I've contacted their other site to see if they will do anything.

Don't but from their site, its not worth the headaches. Worst customer service ever

I did order from another site and hope to have it soon. Seller was smart enough to add insurance.
You just had 1 bad experience with them. Ordered 5 items from them over time and never had any issues myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: