Bad Burning?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by AmitZ, Sep 7, 2008.

1. AmitZ
    OP

AmitZ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2008
    Iceland
    Whenever I burn a game on a disc (Verbatim DVD-R) with ImgBurn, in the verify it says it has problems. Now first i burned TP and it worked fine until some room in the first dungeon where it got stuck, so I burned the disc again in PowerISO and it ran fine until the end of the game.
    Now i have downloaded MP3 (TWICE) and burned it with several discs on several programs, and in every disc the game get stuck on different rooms, meaning I shoot the door and it won't open, the music get stuck and if I try to get in the menu the game get stuck.
    Now I'm tired of reburning, redownloading etc, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong?
    I have a TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-M1712 burner from about 5 years ago and I'm using Verbatim as I mentioned.
    I'm pretty sure it's my damn computer doing shit but maybe it's something else?

2. fly_us

fly_us GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    maybe your burner's laser has worn out? try to burn with another burner at 4x or 2.4x only.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice