Hacking Backup Tool .31f won't connect to FTP

Sangui

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I've tried nds backup tool sftp and i can connect, but i can't actually pull the saves. It aborts.
Wood dumper works, and i can start downloading it, but i can only get the actual rom, and i don't care about that. I just want the save.

I am trying to back up my harvest moon and chrono trigger saves from retail carts, and I'll start the tool, and it'll connect to the AP, but it won't ever connect to the FTP. It always says it fails. I've forwarded the port on my computer. I'm using a WRT54g router with the base firmware cuz it was one of the later models and DD-WRT wouldn't have all the features on it, so I never bothered flashing it.

Is there any way I can get this to work?

Sangui

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's closer. I can connect, but at 13% the file aborts for some reason, or it'll go to 100% and then i'll get the error message

QUOTE said:
An error occurred while copying the file. The connection with the server was reset

or

QUOTEAn error occurred copying the selected items from the FTP Server.

Details:
The connection with the server was reset

Sangui

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will it work on an acekard 2i? and i ONLY want the saves

EDIT: It connected, but i have no interest in pulling the rom, I just want the save file.

FINAL EDIT: After weeks of trying to get this to work, I installed Win7 instead of using Vista, and the only tool that worked was Backup Tool .31f. None of the other ones would finish. I am now playing HMGB and CT on my flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o