Hacking Backup Luancher error (not 002)

harrykid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the version with the 002 fix and every time I boot up the conduit it says Error remove disc yada yada yada no error code at all my other games that don`t give me the 002 error work fine the only stuff I did today was the hbc kept telling me to update so I did and I installed bootmi but I removed it already using hackmii still gave me the error what now??

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
harrykid said:
I have the version with the 002 fix and every time I boot up the conduit it says Error remove disc yada yada yada no error code at all my other games that don`t give me the 002 error work fine the only stuff I did today was the hbc kept telling me to update so I did and I installed bootmi but I removed it already using hackmii still gave me the error what now??

are you loading from the backup loader or the default disc channel?????

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
harrykid said:
backup loader I tried neogamma and it gives me the 001 error

NeoGamma and 001? Do you use cIOSrev11 or 12? If yes, that's the problem. If not, we need confirmation that the game works at all in NeoGamma.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
harrykid said:
I don`t see the game on your list Ill try installing the cios

The game is not on my list because i had no real report it's not working. cIOSrev12 is broken, maybe 11 as well, so what cIOS do you have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show