Hacking Backup Loading Help (Wii & Neogamma)

Dead End

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Specs:
4.1U Wii
cIOS Rev 19
--Applied on 57, and, 38
Gamecube back-up loading Works
NeoGama V9

Every thing is updated as far as i know exept my firmware...

Every time i try to play a back-up Wii Game(first time trying) it says it cannot read disc even tho ir shows the
games banner on the Disc channel(with wii music/NSMBWii it shows a System update(i know its not the full one)
when i try to update it it freezes at about 95%... then on Neogamma after it boots the game it says the wii cant read it. On Super Paper mario it works until after the nintendo sign

arevir711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should stick with loading wii backups with NeoGamma. When you say you see the banner on the disc channel I assume you have ciosCORPS or something. Otherwise you shouldn't load backups through the disc channel.

When you updated NSMBW you might have removed the hacks on you console. I would follow the softmod guide on this website and install again in case the update removed some features. Priiloader is a must to install because you can disable Wii system updates and disc updates. If you dont have Priiloader, GET IT! Will save you from a brick too should that happen.

And if none of that works you might have one of those drives that doesnt play backups. Depends when you baught the Wii.

Best of luck!
wink.gif

Dead End

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well 1 im loading it thru Both Neogamma Channel and the actual app thru hbc
i bought it about 1 and a half yrs ago
i didnt update the update thing didnt complete both times i tried
and thank to another post i know what to do about that update
but it still wont load ill try Cios Corp again mabe im missing that for some reason
is Preoader the same as prii loader? if so im having probs installing it
oh one more thing
my GC back-ups work fine(im not sure if i said that before)

arevir711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if the update didnt finish it might have updated one of your IOSs and removed the hacks. You will benefit to reinstall truchabug on ios36. Just follow the guide again to the T.

Make sure you have most current version of wanikoko x19 and hermes v5.

And yes Priiloader is the followup to Preloader. What kind of issue are you having trying to install?
BTW Priiloader 0.4 was just released, check it out if you haven't already done so. Priiloader 0.4 (rev.78)

Dead End

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just downloaded priiloder and then when i try installing it i get an error then i try again it installs but doesnt work
ill try hermes v5 i think i didnt even touch that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol