Backup-Loader problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by qrawler, Jun 23, 2009.

Jun 23, 2009

Backup-Loader problem by qrawler at 10:12 AM (533 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. qrawler
    OP

Newcomer qrawler Newbie

United States
    hi all,
    first of all i want to say this is my first post and i am only asking because i cant help myself.... however i use this forum for quite a while and never had any questions... thats to the nice guides provided here... and also lots of question raised and being answered.. so i was able to figure out a lot by myself...

to my question:

i have troubles using my backup loader [​IMG]... and i have no clue what the problem is...
    what happens: i install the first backup loader from the sticky ( ogzeeeee or sth) everything went fine ... it detects my harddisk, but when i try to install something it stops everytime and sometimes even a black screen appears with processor language... i tried several harddisks, my ipod everything but it doesnt work... to my wii: 3.2E, rev13b, miiwii( is that the problem? how to uninstall?) ... yeah thats basically it hope someone can help me [​IMG]

2. Spidy1000

Member Spidy1000 GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands

Why not use WBFS-manager from a pc and connect the device you want to use.
    WBFS-manager works every time to install games, it cannot rip games directly from disc though.

Or try a different loader, like:

USB loader GX
    CoverFloader by Beardface
    WiiFlow by Hibernatus

CoverFloader and WiiFlow need rev 13a for newer games

3. qrawler
    OP

Newcomer qrawler Newbie

United States
    thanks for the quick answer...
    i used some other backuploaders... no success...
    i admit i havent tried it via pc, but i cant rip the dvds... and send them via wifi doesnt work ( now wifi:D)...