Backup loader issues (Dios Mios-USB and NeoGamma)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by GoombaDave, Jan 15, 2013.

1. GoombaDave
    OP

Newcomer GoombaDave Newbie

United States
    First off, i'll say that i'm new to the forum and that I think this is the right place to post issues. So here I go...

I really would like to play my GameCube backups via usb. First, I got my Wind Waker .iso and converted it via DiscEX, and loaded it onto my USB flash drive. After that, I installed the IOS 236 and installed the RVL-mios-v10.wad (With WadManager 1.7). Then I downloaded the Dios Mios 2.6.wad, installed with Wad Manager 1.7. Then I downloaded the Dios Mios Booter r.30. Now, I believe i'm set, so I go about booting my gamecube game from USB, and so far so good it seems as though its loading and it does! HOWEVER, my controller does not function...at all...So im stuck at the wind waker title screen with no functionality... So I go back, uninstall DIOS MIOS on IOS236 and Install it on 249...still dosent work... Went back, removed Dios Mios 2.6 and down graded to 2.4, still nothing...So, I gave up. Which brings me to my second issue, loading from my backup discs. First, I uninstall all Dios Mios completely, or at least I think. I Install the Neogamma backup loader, patch my mios, and commence to play games...but it dosent load my games... I have no idea what I have done wrong and truthfully, i'd like to start all over but I dont have any idea how to completely remove all that I have done. Can anyone help me?:nayps3::shit:
    And thank you for whoever does. I would really appreciate it...I will be as helpful as I possibly can and do whatever it takes...thnx in advance...

2. Exoquatic

Newcomer Exoquatic Newbie

Canada
    Why does no one even bother to post in these threads?! These people need help and you guys don't even try to assist him! I admit, I have this problem too, but if 300 people view this but not one says anything? Come on!