Manyproblems

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

I'm currently having a weird problem with this application... Yesterday, I've installed the Homebrew channel, downgraded my Wiito 3.2, etc. to be able to run burned games on my Wii. It was successfully done, being able to run any backup on my console. The thing is that I've done this with the closest TV to my computer and as soon as I plugged my Wii in an another TV, I get a black screen when trying to run games with the Gamma backup launcher... The weird thing is that I can still ear the sound of those backups.

PS- I can still run any non-burned game on it

Anybody have experienced this problem or know how to fix it?
rolleyes.gif

Thank you.

D

Deleted User

Manyproblems said:
Hey guys,

I'm currently having a weird problem with this application... Yesterday, I've installed the Homebrew channel, downgraded my Wiito 3.2, etc. to be able to run burned games on my Wii. It was successfully done, being able to run any backup on my console. The thing is that I've done this with the closest TV to my computer and as soon as I plugged my Wii in an another TV, I get a black screen when trying to run games with the Gamma backup launcher... The weird thing is that I can still ear the sound of those backups.

rolleyes.gif

Thank you.

nah me personally nope i had temporary switch from a sony vega 2001 to a newer magnavox about 27 inches and no problem at, what tvs did you switch from ? try using the .DOL of the channel on the HBC its alot more capatible, and its what im using.

Manyproblems

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WitoRIT92 said:
Manyproblems said:
Hey guys,

rolleyes.gif

Thank you.

nah me personally nope i had temporary switch from a sony vega 2001 to a newer magnavox about 27 inches and no problem at, what tvs did you switch from ? try using the .DOL of the channel on the HBC its alot more capatible, and its what im using.

I switched from a RCA Plama TV to a 42 inches Panasonic TV.

"try using the .DOL of the channel on the HBC its alot more capatible, and its what im using."

What do you excacly mean by that? I already have a boot.dol file in my apps folder...

Manyproblems

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, that's exacly what I'm doing... Opening Homebrew channel, running gamma loader, play game, and then I get a black screen. I also tried the reboot thing to be able to play the game on the "CD player channel" but instead of going black, the screen just freeze when i click on the game.

And if that can help, I plugged my Wii on my cable, not direcly on my TV. Is it possible that it's the problem?

D

Deleted User

Manyproblems said:
WitoRIT92 said:
Manyproblems said:
Hey guys,

rolleyes.gif

Thank you.

I switched from a RCA Plama TV to a 42 inches Panasonic TV.

"try using the .DOL of the channel on the HBC its alot more capatible, and its what im using."

What do you excacly mean by that? I already have a boot.dol file in my apps folder...
no like i thought you had the channel of the bl launcher but my mistake, but wow i cant seem to anwser this question correctly as i have not had a problem like this so sorry. but i all can mention is try messing with the settings in the bl launcher or get neogamma launcher and try the same or it could be your hardware set up, if you have HD cords of some sort im not sure.

Yea that could be it that you dont have it directly to your TV

Manyproblems

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WitoRIT92 said:
I'm currently having a weird problem with this application... Yesterday, I've installed the Homebrew channel, downgraded my Wiito 3.2, etc. to be able to run burned games on my Wii. It was successfully done, being able to run any backup on my console. The thing is that I've done this with the closest TV to my computer and as soon as I plugged my Wii in an another TV, I get a black screen when trying to run games with the Gamma backup launcher... The weird thing
no like i thought you had the channel of the bl launcher but my mistake, but wow i cant seem to anwser this question correctly as i have not had a problem like this so sorry. but i all can mention is try messing with the settings in the bl launcher or get neogamma launcher and try the same or it could be your hardware set up, if you have HD cords of some sort im not sure.

Alright, thanks for your help, but yeah, the more I'm looking into this, the more I thnik that my setup is the problem... I shall try to plug it direcly in my TV instead of going for the cable.
unsure.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(beegee7730 @ Jun 16 2009, 09:41 AM) Try force video mode.

That may sound stupid but how do I do that ?
rolleyes.gif
Is it that option in the gamma launcher menu?

D

Deleted User

Yep, yep.

Posts merged

Manyproblems said:
WitoRIT92 said:
I'm currently having a weird problem with this application... Yesterday, I've installed the Homebrew channel, downgraded my Wiito 3.2, etc. to be able to run burned games on my Wii. It was successfully done, being able to run any backup on my console. The thing is that I've done this with the closest TV to my computer and as soon as I plugged my Wii in an another TV, I get a black screen when trying to run games with the Gamma backup launcher... The weird thing

Alright, thanks for your help, but yeah, the more I'm looking into this, the more I thnik that my setup is the problem... I shall try to plug it direcly in my TV instead of going for the cable.
unsure.gif

Posts merged
Manyproblems said:
WitoRIT92 said:

QUOTE(beegee7730 @ Jun 16 2009, 09:41 AM) Try force video mode.

That may sound stupid but how do I do that ?
rolleyes.gif
Is it that option in the gamma launcher menu?

yes it is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1