Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
the new gamma one is re-coded - install that one

Thanks DJ! Ur too kind
tongue.gif

I already installed the new cIOS with the included cIOS Installer, however I was just wondering if there was a difference, or if one needs to demodulate and whatnot...

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the new loader, Wiigator!
grog.gif

As for me, I've been trying for the past hour trying to get the new cIOS installed but I either get code dump error or bad hash errors. Typical. And no, I don't have the 23rd October update installed.

saoriii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys

I have a problem with NTSC games.
I explain : I have got 2 TVs (one cathodic TV and one LCD). When i'm using the wii's basic cable with cathodic TV in order to play at Soulcalibur (NTSC-US), my screen stays with normal colors. When i'm using it to play at One Piece Unlimited Adventure (NTSC-US), my screen becomes black and white. But when i try with LCD TV, my screen stays with normal colors. So : My cathodic TV normaly accepts NTSC games but with backup launcher or other homebrew loader, i have a big problem. I try with Tales of Symphonia 2 in NTSC, such problem. For NTSC-J, such problem that NTSC-US...
Just Soulcalibur is an originaly game.
So i bought a RGB cable (RGB for europeans) and i try it with my cathodic TV, my screen didn't become black and white this time but RED !!!
I don't understand why i have this problem, why all NTSC games work with LCD TV and just originaly NTSC games work with cathodic TV...
I'm desperate because i must play with a red screen (ToS 2 in red
sleep.gif
)...
Maybe i could have some help please.
Thank you so much if you can help me.

blackbrew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
saoriii said:
Hi guys

I have a problem with NTSC games.
I explain : I have got 2 TVs (one cathodic TV and one LCD). When i'm using the wii's basic cable with cathodic TV in order to play at Soulcalibur (NTSC-US), my screen stays with normal colors. When i'm using it to play at One Piece Unlimited Adventure (NTSC-US), my screen becomes black and white. But when i try with LCD TV, my screen stays with normal colors. So : My cathodic TV normaly accepts NTSC games but with backup launcher or other homebrew loader, i have a big problem. I try with Tales of Symphonia 2 in NTSC, such problem. For NTSC-J, such problem that NTSC-US...
Just Soulcalibur is an originaly game.
So i bought a RGB cable (RGB for europeans) and i try it with my cathodic TV, my screen didn't become black and white this time but RED !!!
I don't understand why i have this problem, why all NTSC games work with LCD TV and just originaly NTSC games work with cathodic TV...
I'm desperate because i must play with a red screen (ToS 2 in red
sleep.gif
)...
Maybe i could have some help please.
Thank you so much if you can help me.

try to use "Force PAL" option if you are using wiigator channel
if have this issue with original games then i guess your TV either doesn't support NTSC or it has been set to use PAL only

saoriii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I must force PAL for ToS 2 which is in NTSC ? I tried but not work...

I PRECISE I HAVE PATCHED Tales of symphonia 2 NTSC-US to PAL !!

I have another problem : I can't see the menu (Launching game, options, about...) in Waninkoko's loaders (Gecko os or Backup launcher), I just see the title of homebrew...
frown.gif

With Cathodic TV and originaly NTSC games i have colors.

dkelley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
saoriii said:
So I must force PAL for ToS 2 which is in NTSC ?

yes, I believe that's why the "force" commands exist. if you're on an ntsc system and playing a non-ntsc game, using force-ntsc will try to run that game in ntsc mode (if it is so capable). And obviously the same goes for pal systems with the force-pal setting.

It most definitely doesn't work with all games, but it helps in some situations and should be one of the first things people try when trying non-local games in their wiis IMHO.

Cheers

saoriii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok !

I tried with One Piece NTSC-US, and One Piece NTSC-J and Tales of Symphonia 2 NTSC-US, i forced PAL with my PAL WII and it didn't work...

I'm totaly lost :'(

Koziasty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i have a slight problem - I get an error "disc read error 324". Using DVD-R Verbatim, burn at 4x. THanks.

Didint install cios. thanks

Ssb_23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ARGH! Need help! I was getting a device error or something when trying to launch quantum of solace and wiigator told me that i didn't have cios installed, when i checked in the corner of the backup loader, it said i did. I got confused and decided to uninstall my cios using the waninkoko's uninstaller, now when i tried reinstalling revision seven i get an error at the ticket part, and when i try installing wiigators revision seven it fails. both of them download the needed files but can't install them, can someone please help me out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp