Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
As for the 3ed week of November release date. I am the one WiiGator told about it. I have the PM still in my inbox. No one has contacted me to prove it otherwise, and yes, it is confirmed by WiiGator after several emails (not PMs).
How about you prove it to US that it's real. Post a screncap of it.
Would you please do that? Post a screencap and this would put all this crap to an end.

2 Versions - 1:1 backups and "Patched" backups
From what was said by the other beta testers a few pages back, it sounds like they already have it put into one loader instead of two.

Disc Channel loading of backups!
Don't expect this on release. I can't remember where Wiigator said it, but he said it was just "looking into it"

GameCube backups
Where did you get this info? He hasn't said anything about messing with the MIOS.

And for a last time, expected release date is Nov 17 (just for kicks, WiiGator thought it would be funny to release it on a Monday, because of VC and WiiWare releases every Monday) -- CONFIRMED! Unless you hear otherwise by WiiGator, expect it to be out the 3ed week of November, maybe not the Monday, but that week
Don't take offense, but I find a mod who is also a beta tester as a better source of info than you Zidane.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
podunk1269 said:
I just hope I can get it working, I followed the directions and still get a green screen with both loaders

What loaders ? (Theres 3 or more at this stage)
What directions did you follow ?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love how as soon as I log off, I get slammed... djtaz, I love the fake screenshot you did... pretty nice, and very convincing...

I haven't gotten anything back from WiiGator yet, but will post what I can once WoW updates...

Seraph863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Green screen typically means it's a Region issue. Make sure the game is working via the compatibility list. If you're using WiiGator's version, play with the Force Region settings (i.e. force it to NTSC and test. If not, force to PAL). If it still doesn't work and it is CONFIRMED to be working, you probably have a bad ISO.

Read the Wii Bakcup Loader FAQ from djatz's sig if you need more help. These questions have been covered a million times.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
podunk1269 said:
I just hope I can get it working, I followed the directions and still get a green screen with both loaders

What loaders ? (Theres 3 or more at this stage)
What directions did you follow ?
i believe he's talking about waninkoko's leaked backup loader and wiigator's backup launcher 0.1/0.2

just my guess

@podunk1269: what games are you trying when you get a green screen

funkedelic_bob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seraph863 said:
Green screen typically means it's a Region issue. Make sure the game is working via the compatibility list. If you're using WiiGator's version, play with the Force Region settings (i.e. force it to NTSC and test. If not, force to PAL). If it still doesn't work and it is CONFIRMED to be working, you probably have a bad ISO.

Read the Wii Bakcup Loader FAQ from djatz's sig if you need more help. These questions have been covered a million times.

I don't know. I'm stuck with the same green screen problem. I've tried multiple ISOs, multiple patches... Same green screen issue. And I've tried forcing the region settings too.

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
postye8.jpg

Care to explain that PM djtaz?

I'm still waiting for WiiGator to PM me, and I'm not going to be the cause of any leaks... so I shall wait...

EDIT
Sorry, used the wrong imageshack code for the image... fixed

podunk1269

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
funkedelic_bob said:
Seraph863 said:

I don't know. I'm stuck with the same green screen problem. I've tried multiple ISOs, multiple patches... Same green screen issue. And I've tried forcing the region settings too.
exactly

Lafie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
IronMask said:
I hope this new backup launcher includes a parental control for all you kids who can't shut up and just wait.
Just begin the backup loader with a difficult question, like 1+1. It's a perfect parental control......

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Parent control?
If I had kids, they won't be allowed to come into the homebrew channel at al...
But I'm too young to have kids, but old enough to understand this^^

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey, whoa... don't start on me! I'm just defending myself...

I tried to help you all out by telling you when WiiGator plans to release the new version, and I get accosted, and spat at... this is bull...

Then again, I guess when it does come to a bunch of teenagers, they only see what they want to see...

Seraph863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, Zidane, the only screenshot anybody is interested in at this point is regarding:

"Now we wait PATENTLY, and we DON'T ASK WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED...

As for the 3ed week of November release date. I am the one WiiGator told about it. I have the PM still in my inbox. No one has contacted me to prove it otherwise, and yes, it is confirmed by WiiGator after several emails (not PMs)."

You should have posted that one(s) instead of wasting your time on jackassery.

Time well spent! Keep BS to PMs, please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    ohio is round on both sides and hi in the middle
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And real f ing high! But not the height. We got legal recreation now, so yea...
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you go bro
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Good times.