Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

GhostSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the nice message knowitall. I've looked high and low and haven't found it leaked. I think everyone just got bored and left or something.

kremmy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cr08 said:
Maybe some people just *gasp* grew some brains and are actually WAITING and not spamming the thread with the same old garbage?

Naaaaah. Has to be something else.
I think a big part of it was wiigator/others hinting that it was almost ready and everyone freaking out over it. Things are bound to die down until another announcement, or a release.

KmanN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Trilkin said:
Officially leaked. Link here.
hate2.gif

smurphyzeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this is great news about 0.3, I mean I just got TP yesterday, installed about 20 VC games, and have been playing Zack & Wiki, Mario Super Sluggers, and tried Wario Land Shake It (didn't work), and I have about 7 or 8 other games ready to burn. Only bad thing is I have one paper, an exam, tons of reading and studying, and two presentations coming up in the next two weeks
cry.gif

Don't get mad at me, but I hope 0.3 isn't ready for a little while longer
wacko.gif

Anyways, thanks to everyone who has made this possible!

frostyfrosty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
murray42 said:
Trilkin said:

Stupid Rick Roll. Come on guys act mature. We all want this to come out and this is getting ridiculous. Just chilax and it will be released when ready.

lol you fell for it for one, and two you were trying to contribute to the leak.
so you worse than him.

mcsdoode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
murray42 said:
Trilkin said:

Stupid Rick Roll. Come on guys act mature. We all want this to come out and this is getting ridiculous. Just chilax and it will be released when ready.

You just said "chillax"; maybe YOU need to be a bit more mature? : / Just watch this awesome vid on the side...

Arab Drift Awesomeness

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gaisuto said:
I do wonder where everybody went though. If it wasn't leaked, why did more than half of the readers just vanish?

I guess finally everybody understood, that v.03 is still under heavy development.
And just be quiet until there's a release.

jippi-kay-ey!
smile.gif

galtsand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to interpret WII system files, when viewed via FS browser? In particular - the files/folders created by HB channel, and the backup loaders?

Why? -- looking to identify needed vs non-needed files -before I go AnyfileDeleter happy. I am tying to figure out how to clean WII to pre-homebrew software install levels. I figure once we know this - unbricking WII wil be easy. Utils out there cater to menu bricks - but that is it. Other types -nada!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC