Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
I have my own site and i understand how hard this can be , so while your a guest on a website please respect the rules put down.

Exactly. Forums are a dictatorship, and not a democracy. The owners/admins ALLOW you to post here.
Don't like it? Start your own site and be like the other idiots here who spam the wiiloader site every other page until they get banned.

Ive seem to notice a trend here on gbatemp. There's a lot of people with post counts in the 100's and 1000's that really don't know much of anything.
99% of the other forums those users are usually the ones to look up to for advice, and are generally more knowledgeable than the rest of the users.
This seems to be one of the biggest threads with the least amount of information in it.

edit: seems like im not the only one who thinks this way.

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hartleyshc said:
djtaz said:
I have my own site and i understand how hard this can be , so while your a guest on a website please respect the rules put down.

Exactly. Forums are a dictatorship, and not a democracy. The owners/admins ALLOW you to post here.
Don't like it? Start your own site and be like the other idiots here who spam the wiiloader site every other page until they get banned.

Ive seen to notice a trend here on gbatemp. There's a lot of people with post counts in the 100's and 1000's that really don't know much of anything.
99% of the other forums those users are usually the ones to look up to for advice, and are generally more knowledgeable than the rest of the users.
This seems to be one of the biggest threads with the least amount of information in it.
This bears repeating because it's very on point. I just wish the staff around here was more strict, this thread wouldn't even get to this point if they were. I've been on forums where you can get banned for looking at someone the wrong way almost. lol. This place is a spammer's paradise by comparison.

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh cool, the new loader will have wii system menu loading? Cool
biggrin.gif

But i already have a modchip XD
and i cant booktype anyways >_>

walbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JimmyBobAlex said:
hartleyshc said:
djtaz said:

Ive seen to notice a trend here on gbatemp. There's a lot of people with post counts in the 100's and 1000's that really don't know much of anything.
This bears repeating because it's very on point. I just wish the staff around here was more strict, this thread wouldn't even get to this point if they were. I've been on forums where you can get banned for looking at someone the wrong way almost. lol. This place is a spammer's paradise by comparison.

Exactly. This thread has 187 pages which could probably be condensed into roughly the size of ... djtaz's signature. If this thread were locked, or if the mods would be a little more authoritarian, there would be much less wasted space and vapid blather.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
See, here's the thing - This loader has brought a lot of new faces to 'Temp. Everyone on staff here wants them to have a good first impression of the forum for them to stick around after all of this is said and done.

That being said, there's also the bare limit of what we can and cannot put up with, what has to be done. So while I'm pretty lenient on what you guys can say and do, in the long run we really do need to keep this on thread. I'm not trying to ruin anybody's fun or anything like that - That's not what I'm trying to do.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And they can't/shouldn't lock the thread anyway... wiigator has posted at least once every day for at least the last three days. we'll be due again here soon
smile.gif

edit - stupid typo

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANX FOR THE LOADER GATOR AND WANII TO THE RESTOF YOU DJTAZ AND THE G MAN FOR KILLEN OFF TOPIC TIS IS BIG NOW FOR THE REASON I WANTED TO KNOW IF THE NEW LOADER WOULD HAVE THE CHEAT OPTION IN IT AS WELL IVE READ ALL 186 PAGES SEEN NO INFO ON IT

toastert2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another good reason to keep this thread open, for a bare minimum of a reason, is to give the kids a place to play, in one, safe designated area... while the guys code up awesome new toys for us all to play with.

At least they aren't taking over Temp, as a whole
smile.gif
just one thread.

bambam95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
goku1980 said:
THANX FOR THE LOADER GATOR AND WANII TO THE RESTOF YOU DJTAZ AND THE G MAN FOR KILLEN OFF TOPIC TIS IS BIG NOW FOR THE REASON I WANTED TO KNOW IF THE NEW LOADER WOULD HAVE THE CHEAT OPTION IN IT AS WELL IVE READ ALL 186 PAGES SEEN NO INFO ON IT
I DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO POST EVERY THING IN CAPS!!!!!
But I'm pretty sure 0.3 has ocarina built in which is a cheat system

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe we should get back on topic now >_>
So this new loader coming out will play faster and will run from the disc channel after loading something from the hbc?
Not that I care, I have YAOSM XD

galtsand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My two cents.. but I think it prudent loader issues get posted -as not all combinations will be hit by beta testers, and not all will be foreseeable by coders. Certain thing play on one side, that don’t on the other side – given different settings/hardware/software -or what not; that if posted, may give some a chance to pause – and consider on whether covered or not

Temp files for example – are we sure none are created that serve to create noise; or whether memory is cleared from the load/unload/purge/replace of all this homebrew software. Personally, I still cant figure out why Zelda wont play in disk channel -despite having re-installed the 3.3 sysmenu – and thus free of custom IOS or homebrew stuff. Unless Zelda has a more recent update – which I highly doubt – I think maybe remnants of homebrew stuff is at play.

deshwasi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto, you are doing a good job here. and while i do respect the intentions of these last few posters (with tips on how to run the thread/forum) you are spamming the thread just like others. mods know how to run the forum. if you cant hold back your suggestions, PM them. this thread is not the place to discuss your experience as a forum moderator. so just keep on topic and we will safely cross 200!

(to make my post on topic) i am curious why we are hearing reports of 2 separate loaders when waninkoko himself said he's working with wiigator? linkinworm could reflect on this new development?

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Gaisuto said:
See, here's the thing - This loader has brought a lot of new faces to 'Temp. Everyone on staff here wants them to have a good first impression of the forum for them to stick around after all of this is said and done.

That being said, there's also the bare limit of what we can and cannot put up with, what has to be done. So while I'm pretty lenient on what you guys can say and do, in the long run we really do need to keep this on thread. I'm not trying to ruin anybody's fun or anything like that - That's not what I'm trying to do.

Hmmm... Kinda too late for that, I'm afraid. I'm new here and I think this is the craziest forum where the craziest things happens!
blink.gif

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frankly I'm sick of the Wii hacking forum coming to a complete stop.
This is the only thread that gets attention anymore (besides other ISO loader threads, of which there are like 4 at a time) and all this thread has so far is rumors, questions that have been anwsered multiple times, and new users who have total disregard for basic forum etiquette (not searching the thread or forums example) or rules.

Ultimately this is just a rant that I hope the mods will hear, but I'm sure there are a few others who share the same opinion as me.

I don't know what can be done, but it's obvious SOMETHING has to be done. It's sad when people are telling off the mods and doing what they want just to end up banned.

walbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:
digitydogs said:
Linkworm said his video was make with a combination of loaders. it is not the loader that is being worked on

Combination?!
So i assume he wont release it?

He didn't say anything about a combination. He said he had up-to-date betas from both Waninkoko and WiiGator. Waninkoko's appears to be able to launch from the system menu. Other than that he says that they are very comparable to each other.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5