Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

huhster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow Nice~! BackUp CDs can be loaded from the system menu~! Cool stuff~! Keep up the great work WiiGATOR~!

As for the people who keep requesting the feature for this loader to play patched games is redundant.
If and when an ISO loader does in fact come out, I am pretty sure it be impossible to load patched games.
It is best to keep the original ISO intact! Quit crying over some lost bandwidth and re-download the game~!

Fuk it, Im a PIRATE~!
hate2.gif

GhostSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huhster said:
wow Nice~! BackUp CDs can be loaded from the system menu~! Cool stuff~! Keep up the great work WiiGATOR~!

As for the people who keep requesting the feature for this loader to play patched games is redundant.
If and when an ISO loader does in fact come out, I am pretty sure it be impossible to load patched games.
It is best to keep the original ISO intact! Quit crying over some lost bandwidth and re-download the game~!

Fuk it, Im a PIRATE~!
hate2.gif
The cool kids make their own ISO's.

The whole loading backup's from the system menu isn't complete yet it seems. the ISO's need to be pactched to use IOS 249 or something along the lines of that, and linkinworm seems to imply that there isn't an easy way to do that.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
knowitall599 said:
djtaz said:
knowitall599 said:
I am not a beta tester. I am not the one that leaked it, but I know who did. I will not give there name out.

are u perfectly sure your not speaking about the backupchannel.02.wad ?????

Yes, I am sure it is the Wiigator Launcher v.2

fair enough - im not interested in a copy , just curious to see if it was the correct file. Ill get it when its officially released - to be honest even if someone leaved v0.3 id wait until it was officially released at this stage

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GhostSonic said:

The whole loading backup's from the system menu isn't complete yet it seems. the ISO's need to be pactched to use IOS 249 or something along the lines of that, and linkinworm seems to imply that there isn't an easy way to do that.

The new loader wiigator is working on doesnt need patching though he is working on a version to get both patched and unpatched games working possibly before official release.
The present file available to the public all require patching.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
GhostSonic said:
huhster said:

Fuk it, Im a PIRATE~!
hate2.gif

noo, you can do it, using waninkokos IOS version patcher to patch the games to IOS249, but iv already made the games unpatched, dont want 3 copies of all my games, that and it would take longer all the time to run though menu rather than the loader because id have to run the system menu changer everytime. this was just a "the menu can in theory run the backup games" it should be in the final(0.3/(maybe if version number changes for some reason)0.4) without haveing to patch games to cIOS version.

kakis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you really think theres an official date to come out ? ... its a homebrew, its nothing official so theres no official date

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does Wiigator have a site with a paypal donations button on it ?
I feel he deserves a few donations for all the effort he is putting into this, as does Waninkoko.

*lol - so do some of the mods on here for the headaches they had to date*

abel09

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmm...so it seems that the new backup launcher is coming (november) maybe??????

Hey linkinworm y u don't u leak the backup launcher again?????

joust kidding joust kidding !!!! jeje

mobad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
linkinworm, Which loader (Waninkoko's or WiiGator's) at this point in time is more advanced? (compatibility, speed, etc)

(You don't have to answer if you don't want to I'm just curious.)

huhster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
GhostSonic said:
huhster said:

Fuk it, Im a PIRATE~!
hate2.gif

noo, you can do it, using waninkokos IOS version patcher to patch the games to IOS249, but iv already made the games unpatched, dont want 3 copies of all my games, that and it would take longer all the time to run though menu rather than the loader because id have to run the system menu changer everytime. this was just a "the menu can in theory run the backup games" it should be in the final(0.3/(maybe if version number changes for some reason)0.4) without haveing to patch games to cIOS version.

Nonetheless, great work WiiGATOR and the rest of the people who are contributing. Wad BackUp Loader works great for me. Just asked because the system menu feature was pretty cool~! Big PROPS for the proof of concept~!

abel09

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
inkinworm, Which loader (Waninkoko's or WiiGator's) at this point in time is more advanced? (compatibility, speed, etc)

(You don't have to answer if you don't want to I'm just curious.)QUOTE

yep answer that linkinworm??

Rocco Savadgie

Trophies
XP
Country
All these posts yet nobody is talking about the .3 file that was posted earlier today? What's the compatibility like? Does it even work? Marcan said it was safe to use so I'll give it a bash tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?