Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

MCBarkingSpoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
I dont get some of you guys. Why didn't you people make Patched and unpatched backups? That would have made a lot of sense. My original plan was to get a modchip but that was back in Feb of this year. The dumbo that was supposed to be ordering my chip never got it due to a mishap and I ended up getting a refund. Then I tried again back in June but accidentally bought the wrong chip (didnt knwe it till after i installed it). I sold that Wii due to financial probs and ended up getting another Wii about 2 weeks ago. Two weeks before that I was already using the ISO loader on my friends Wii so I already had the non patched backups that I made in Feburary and the patched copies I made last month. I'm really happy about the new loader. I went all out with my original set of backups and made disc labels for them (I like my stuff to look somewhat official). I'm so happy that I can use those disc instead of the patched backups.

.....'k

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knowitall599 said:
I'm starting a new PGP decryption thread. It will include a linux tutorial later. So, any ideas to get things started will help. Have fun waiting for those of you that don't think that this is a total BS power trip for some beta testers. Wiigator this is nothing against you. You are probably working hard. Keep up the good work.
You'll never crack it.
Like I said before, you wanna crack PGP, you'll need a computer cluster with tons of processing power and a large amount of time.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MCBarkingSpoon said:
LightyKD said:
I dont get some of you guys. Why didn't you people make Patched and unpatched backups? That would have made a lot of sense. My original plan was to get a modchip but that was back in Feb of this year. The dumbo that was supposed to be ordering my chip never got it due to a mishap and I ended up getting a refund. Then I tried again back in June but accidentally bought the wrong chip (didnt knwe it till after i installed it). I sold that Wii due to financial probs and ended up getting another Wii about 2 weeks ago. Two weeks before that I was already using the ISO loader on my friends Wii so I already had the non patched backups that I made in Feburary and the patched copies I made last month. I'm really happy about the new loader. I went all out with my original set of backups and made disc labels for them (I like my stuff to look somewhat official). I'm so happy that I can use those disc instead of the patched backups.

.....'k

You sat that but from reading this thread I see too many people bitching about having th reburn disc when in all honesty they should have made a normal backup than a patched backup. I was just adressing the issue that people need to work smarter not harder. It pays to be prepared.
smile.gif

kiruyama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after installing this, we can still use legit copies of games, right?

And this new version supposedly stops the video stuttering, also? Is it completely fullspeed or are there still some minor hiccups?

Moon_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kiruyama said:

And this new version supposedly stops the video stuttering, also? Is it completely fullspeed or are there still some minor hiccups?
Learn to read...

MCBarkingSpoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
MCBarkingSpoon said:
LightyKD said:

.....'k

You sat that but from reading this thread I see too many people bitching about having th reburn disc when in all honesty they should have made a normal backup than a patched backup. I was just adressing the issue that people need to work smarter not harder. It pays to be prepared.
smile.gif
.....'k

kiruyama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moon_child said:
kiruyama said:

Learn to read...

Is sass really necessary? all of those were simple yes no questions. Would've taken you the same amount of time to have just answered. :l

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
kiruyama said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in quite a few places people are saying the 0.3 backup loader is being released today.
Personally, I cant see it happening, but I havent be looking at the 0.3 news much, so I dont know how far in progress its done now.
Does anyone know if its coming out today or not?
If its not coming out today, does anyone know about when?
Thanks!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 copies of each game... real, backup, patched...

I'm just happy now that I won't have to keep messing up my REAL games... but also happy I can stop burning the patched soon...

DVD's are getting expensive, lol

Got a good deal though, 100 Sony -R's for less than $25! And with my BestBuy Rewards Zone discounts, I paid less than $10 for 100 Sonys... I love it!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kiruyama said:
Moon_child said:
kiruyama said:

Learn to read...

Is sass really necessary? all of those were simple yes no questions. Would've taken you the same amount of time to have just answered. :l

And it would have taken less time to type what you typed than to look it up for yourself and be lazy.
We dont mind answering legimitage questions - but these have been answered about 100 times so far and i even have them in the issues and answers thread. You answer the same question 100 times and see how your feeling then.
Do some research and stop being lazy.

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
digitydogs said:
Well over 230 people on the thread now, still no new loader. Its going to be pandemonium when this goes public.
blink.gif
Measured by the number of people who should be interested in high compatibility casual piracy, this number seems relatively small. People shouldn't get their hopes up. Bugfixing may take forever, and if I read correctly, 0.3 will not be based on Gecko; NTSC user should, again, expect compatibility issues.

If the little flag is correct, Wiigator is german. I wonder if he lives anywhere near?
ph34r.gif

I'm not too excited. ATM I'm playing de Blob, Zack&Wiki and Umbrella Chronicles, all of which work just fine.

MCBarkingSpoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
kiruyama said:
Moon_child said:
kiruyama said:

Learn to read...

And it would have taken less time to type what you typed to look it up for yourself that to ask and be lazy.
We dont mind answering legimitage questions - but these have been answered about 100 times so far and i even have them in the issues and answers thread. You answer the same question 100 times and see how your feeling then.
Do some research and stop being lazy.
How I load hack on sd , and how backup?
tongue.gif

basketballguy743

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:

what do you use to make the disc label? im just using some shitty tape and a pen
biggrin.gif

lol

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Omegax0 said:
Uh, did Wiigator actually say something about releasing the loader today or are people getting excited over nothing?

I'm guessing it's the latter.
Wiigator said nothing
A beta tester said maybe today/tomorrow
I said December 23rd

guess who they believed ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: