backup gamma03

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by matkiwi, Mar 12, 2009.

1. matkiwi
    OP

matkiwi Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2009
    i have the backup gamma on sd card things are fine how do i get it saved as a channel

2. Tanas

Tanas GBAtemp Addict

Aug 19, 2006
  3. matkiwi
    OP

matkiwi Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2009
    thank u mate i just dont know what to do all that stuff in there makes me lost i mean u get wad im lost im looking for a step by step like they say use the wad manager to install mine just says error -1ret when i use it no list of things on my sd card i have softmii v2.1.1 is there any thing else i need all the wad in the site which one do i use and how do i get it on my sd card so my hbc can c it just new i have trouble unstanding some of this stuff

4. grimmghost

grimmghost Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    crackville
    take 2 hours and about 12 tabs and browse/read forums till you vomit... you will get the gist, its what I did, helps a little.

5. kimikal27

kimikal27 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 28, 2008
    Galway
    so you can't write or read....

use this you idiot: .,;?!

and STOP POSTING STUPID QUESTIONS HERE, USE THE NOOB PARADISE AND FUCKING READ MORE

IT'S NOT EVERYBODY THAT IT'S ARRATATE, IT'S YOU THAT CAN´T READ!!!!!!

6. matkiwi
    OP

matkiwi Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2009
    mate get over it i got it right. no need to be like that u helped me but u dont need to be rude .like i said this is all new to me u just like to pick on new comes im i RIGHt???????im new to computers as well im in my late 30s just trying to get things for my kids.OK IM sorry if my posts are not up to what u would like.But im new to this form stuff.AND YES I WELL READ MORE

7. kimikal27

kimikal27 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 28, 2008
    Galway
    now thats a readable post [​IMG]

there is nothing wrong with the NOOB PARADISE, it's made exacly for new ppl to the scene.