You just keep making better looking skins
biggrin.gif
I love them!

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any use for the M3 media player? The G6 one only plays crappy format files that nobody uses. Mediaplay extend or moonshell are the programs that play what people want. This is why I wish I could customize g6's mediaplay extend with a global.ini. I was able to replace the background image and icons but everything else is a crappy purple color and the icons are in a bad arrangement and overlapping.

Well, I suppose you are correct. Though, with the M3 you have no choice as to whether or not you use the menu. If you use the M3, you are forced to use that interface, and therefor has more of a purpose for skinning. On the G6 You need to go out of your way to get to the media menu, as of which no one really uses anyways.

As well as you, I'd love to skin the G6 Moonshell, but not sure how. Ti's a bummer.
ohmy.gif
I'm sure you've gotten this far, but I have been able to use your vista theme for M3's moonshell on my G6 in the System folder and it will recognize the background images and icon images. But there is no way to configure any of it. I emailed Danny of G6 about a global.ini file and his response was "What is global.ini?" I tried explaining and received no response. I guess we're screwed. Maybe someone else can give it another shot asking him for a sample global.ini file.
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end