• Thread starter Deleted-379826
  • Start date
  • Views 1,230
  • Replies 16
  • Likes 3
D

Deleted-379826

OP
If you didn't already know, Backloggery is a site used to keep track of games you've played/beat. I still update mine and I think it's pretty nice being able to just refer to a list of things you've played, so it's not lost in memory. I'm interested in seeing other Tempers' lists as well.

I can update the main post every now and then with links to accounts that have been posted. So, post!

Last edited by ,
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

Here's mine: https://backloggery.com/haloelitelegend

I haven't updated it in a little while, but it's mostly accurate. Started a couple new games and finished one or two that are still yet to be updated. The only games I list are games I actually want to eventually complete, so games I've played or own but have dropped aren't on there. Backloggery is a nice place to keep track of all I still wanna get around to.

D

Deleted-379826

OP
I haven't updated it in a little while, but it's mostly accurate. Started a couple new games and finished one or two that are still yet to be updated. The only games I list are games I actually want to eventually complete, so games I've played or own but have dropped aren't on there. Backloggery is a nice place to keep track of all I still wanna get around to.
Indeed, same here. If I've added all the games I've dropped the list would be getting way too long. ;A; I used to never finish games, a terrible habit.
It's a great tool.
A great tool indeed, it's pretty neat.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm trying to keep mine updated, but I didn't list all those free PS+ games I got and never launched.
I list only the games I played (even 1hour) or bought and not played yet :(

note: your link to chary's page is wrong. use that one : https://backloggery.com/Chary

edit:
just set it back to semi-public : https://backloggery.com/cyan
it's main purpose is just for me to keep track of my played games so it's usually private. it's missing a lot of MSDos and amiga and atari and old things like that.

Last edited by Cyan,
D

Deleted-379826

OP
I'm trying to keep mine updated, but I didn't list all those free PS+ games I got and never launched.
I list only the games I played (even 1hour) or bought and not played yet :(

note: your link to chary's page is wrong. use that one : https://backloggery.com/Chary

edit:
just set it back to semi-public : https://backloggery.com/cyan
it's main purpose is just for me to keep track of my played games so it's usually private. it's missing a lot of MSDos and amiga and atari and old things like that.
Oh sweet, thanks! Fixed it up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh yeah, the MyAnimeList of games. I did try it once, but felt it was a bit too complicated. I did try it again once, but it was still meh.
I haven't looked into it too deeply either. I just fill out the basic info lol. It seems there are a lot of things you can edit when adding a game but other than that seems pretty simple.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you know GBAtemp has a new features, you can add your social media to your profile :)
too bad there's no direct link (yet) from the profile: https://gbatemp.net/members/cyan.746/#info

PSN Online ID: Cyan--10
Twitch: Cyan_gbatemp
Backloggery: Cyan

Currently playing :
Hellblade (PS4)
Wipeout Omega (PS4, PSVR is great with this one!)
recently completed : mario oddyssey (missing moons, I might stop playing it)
almost complete : zelda BOTW (all missions done, missing 2 shrines, without guides or hints!)

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted User

OP
Mine's linked in my sig, but for those of you on mobile: https://backloggery.com/b_e_p_i_s_m_a_n

And for those of you who just want a quick list:
GCN - F-Zero GX
PC - Shadowrun Returns
GBA - Fire Emblem 6
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack
PSP - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
SNES - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Replaying using the Redux ROM Hack and MSU1.
PC - Ys Origin

Haven't been keeping up with it as much lately, unfortunately. I just realized Steam Library Sharing was a thing, so I kinda went overboard playing my friend's games. I've also been toying around a lot with emulating more recent systems like the 3DS, GameCube, Xbox, and PS2, so I haven't had much time to stick to playing these games. The only one I've really been playing lately is F-Zero GX; I guess I'm inclined to arcade-style games.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Never heard of this, but sounds great. Thus far, my "tracker" was google notes. At least this will be easier to maintain, but as it stands I've got the opposite problem than others: I've only added recent games on my collection (okay... With a few unplayed/cheap exceptions, Android is probably complete). :P

Not sure if it's visible but the link is:
Https://backloggery.com/Taleweaver1981

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Never heard of this, but sounds great. Thus far, my "tracker" was google notes. At least this will be easier to maintain, but as it stands I've got the opposite problem than others: I've only added recent games on my collection (okay... With a few unplayed/cheap exceptions, Android is probably complete). :P

Not sure if it's visible but the link is:
Https://backloggery.com/Taleweaver1981
Works just fine!

Reactions: Taleweaver

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...on closer look, I think I'll abandon backloggery. On mobile, adding games is pretty time consuming, and for some reason it also refused to show newly added games (perhaps shoddy internet at my vacation resort? :unsure: ).

I did some searching and ended up with my game collection. Thus far, this seems to fix a lot of the things I don't find on backloggeries (importing, adding from a list) and has some nifty features as well. I still haven't added my whole collection (wii and wiiu games will be quite a list, and non-steam PC is a matter of remembering what I have :P ), but I'll go with that.

Sorry, but to me, backloggeries doesn't seem quite kept up with the time. :(

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Hmm...on closer look, I think I'll abandon backloggery. On mobile, adding games is pretty time consuming, and for some reason it also refused to show newly added games (perhaps shoddy internet at my vacation resort? :unsure: ).

I did some searching and ended up with my game collection. Thus far, this seems to fix a lot of the things I don't find on backloggeries (importing, adding from a list) and has some nifty features as well. I still haven't added my whole collection (wii and wiiu games will be quite a list, and non-steam PC is a matter of remembering what I have :P ), but I'll go with that.

Sorry, but to me, backloggeries doesn't seem quite kept up with the time. :(
I dunno, works fine for me on desktop, I think it's really neat. Would be super cool if it was like MyAnimeList and such in the sense that it's also a huge database.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol