Gaming Axiom Verge custom case

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so Axiom Verge released today here in Australia,HappyAustralia Day to me! i got the Switch version but the box that came with it is so fragile that i intend to replace the contents (map, soundtrack and a blu ray disc) to a bluray case like the one used with PS4 games, anyone knows a good site i could get a high quality cover art that i can print that has the exact same dimension as the case? i actually would like it to have a Switch logo but i can't be picky since i suck at editing and would prefer a ready made cover art..any ideas is very much appreciated..

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: owek1

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thanks @Pluupy , all i want is the box art of the switch but the size will be to fit a bluray game case. That's where i'll store the discs, map and artworks. If only i still have a working computer and a bit of talent. If anyone is kind enough to create a "PS4-sized" Nintendo Switch cover printer ready i'd be forever grateful..of course if someone wants to create a custom cover i really dont mind having that instead..as i've said i cant be choosy since im the one asking.. :)

Last edited by owek1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end