Guess pushing them with emails worked.

falcon212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Are guys buying SX OS or SX Pro?

If I buy SX Pro, will the the code comes in the packaging? or need to wait for them to send via email as well?

falcon212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Got it! thanks man.

Ordered from Axiogame, and I got email order status "complete" - they give me tracking code, but it does not work...

D

Deleted User

Yea, will see in a couple of days! Can't wait! haha
Ordered mine at 7PM last night, arrived in my spam folder at 8AM this morning (I suspect this is because of timezone differences as it was like 11PM or something for them when I ordered)

Reactions: LuigiXL

TooEazyy_-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered mine at 7PM last night, arrived in my spam folder at 8AM this morning (I suspect this is because of timezone differences as it was like 11PM or something for them when I ordered)
Lucky, I emailed them asking about it and they asked for an order number. I never got one I don’t think..

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Axiogames sent me my code for SX OS to the email that I used when I bought it. It was in my spam folder. Check your spam folder.

D

Deleted User

Axiogames sent me my code for SX OS to the email that I used when I bought it. It was in my spam folder. Check your spam folder.
How long did it take for that code to appear in your inbox/spam folder?

S3phi40T

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ordered yesterday, today they started shipment. As it's Sunday and I believe post doesn't work on Sundays even in China, it's generated package number and will be available during the week but hell that was fast!!
...after I have read already on the forum, I thought it will stick on "processing" for a week or until 10th of July as other re-sellers state next batch will be shipped "before 10th of July".
Happy as hell!!

https://i.imgur.com/Ajk8dz6.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: @Xdqwerty