3.png
4.png
5.png

Superbronx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scarlet. I am speechless! Those avvys are so awesome, I don't know how to thank you. You are so talented I'm surprised you are not an artist. If you aren't, you are at the very least a technical wizard with photoshop or gimp or something.
Wow! Now I don't which one to try first!

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scarlet. I am speechless! Those avvys are so awesome, I don't know how to thank you. You are so talented I'm surprised you are not an artist. If you aren't, you are at the very least a technical wizard with photoshop or gimp or something.
Its really nothing compared to what real artist here can do, its just a background layer, using paint :) hope it helps somehow.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Googling "blue background", downloading a bunch and then pasting the character on top of them isn't hard :P

Superbronx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Googling "blue background", downloading a bunch and then pasting the character on top of them isn't hard :P
Lol when you put it that way it does sound simple. Not really my area of expertise. I have much to learn. But I am truly thankful we have such knowledgeable members here. ScarletDreamz rocks!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Can i request good MEI wallpapers for my phone?
currently have a dva bunny icon wallpaper, but i want to change it
i searched but i can't seem to find something pleasing or that are good to crop into a mobile wallpaper and there are some wallpapers that feel too "lacking"
I have preference that she is smilling\happy, and that it was taken from the game or movie, i found plenty of art that makes her look totally different person

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Can i request good MEI wallpapers for my phone?
currently have a dva bunny icon wallpaper, but i want to change it
i searched but i can't seem to find something pleasing or that are good to crop into a mobile wallpaper and there are some wallpapers that feel too "lacking"
I have preference that she is smilling\happy, and that it was taken from the game or movie, i found plenty of art that makes her look totally different person
Do you have some art to go off of?
that I can snip off of, and what kind of background do you want? any specific color? also what's your resolution preference?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Do you have some art to go off of?
that I can snip off of, and what kind of background do you want? any specific color? also what's your resolution preference?
maybe something like the anexed picture, it'st just an example on what i am looking for
(her smile is soothing)
i took the screenshot from the rise and shine short in youtube, however my clock widget in the phone covers her hair :C
the clock takes the top 429 pixeis, its a bit transparent but i would like to see her head
phone resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio

sorry it took to long to answer, i got lost with all the NFSW stuff :c

Attachments

• Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 186

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody create a nice looking My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy signature that says GhostLatte? Would greatly appreciate it :)

Reactions: AncientBoi

Annastique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to make sigs my self on a different site so a list is always defiantly helpful of ppl who can make em.... unfortunately I don't do them any more LOL

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water