Gaming Avalon code file

Reapers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Avalon code often says "Initializing Data" when I play the game and then my file is deleted. This has happened around 4 times already. Can anyone help me?

Reapers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first 2 times the file was deleted without an cheats on, So, how do I format my SD card? Please and Thanks

dsjunkieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
load your memory card into your computer, open My Computer. from there highlight your memory card (it should be named Removable Media as default but that doesnt even matter)

Right Click and then select Format...

if i were you i would just keep the "File System" set to FAT32 but either way just click the "Start" button on bottom left of window and there you go. formatted card.

Just remember that formatting your card erases ALL data on disk. it should give you a message detailing that but if you have save files or anything you wanna save i would transfer them to your computers hard drive before format. or else....poof...gone...all those naked pictures of your last girlfriend....in the blink of an eye...

KIDDING but still backup your stuff if you need it still.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k