Hacking *~Auto Injectuwad Injector~* -kept updated-

sexconker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a (non-informative) Visual C++ Runtime error when I hit @Reading ROM Data (using the latest version).

Using a Genesis ROM (SFII) & WAD

Any ideas?

Edit: Reinstalling both .net and VB runtimes gets me a more useful error:
ERROR: Rom file too large to inject to the selected entry, exiting!!

Will try with a larger container WAD.

Edit: Worked with a larger container WAD for one ROM, but not another.
Seems a bit odd to me since I know both ROMs are smaller than the ROM in the container WAD, unless they've altered the ROMs for the VC release...
Oh well! Will just have to try a larger container WAD to increase compatibility. Time to hit up the Wii Shop.

Edit: Loaded WAD. Black screen after boot. Bah. Will try more tomorrow.

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys!

Just to let you know, I haven't used this program yet. I have acquired some VC's and Mega Man 3-5 give me a blank screen and the WiiMote doesn't re-sync. Excitebike gives me a This channel can not be used, I ran that through FreetheWads (thinking it was out of region) and now that gives me a blank screen.

The only thing I can think of is that they were injected.

Is there a way to extract the ROM? I doubt it.

Any ideas??

nash79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BBking83 said:
Hi guys!

Just to let you know, I haven't used this program yet. I have acquired some VC's and Mega Man 3-5 give me a blank screen and the WiiMote doesn't re-sync. Excitebike gives me a This channel can not be used, I ran that through FreetheWads (thinking it was out of region) and now that gives me a blank screen.

The only thing I can think of is that they were injected.

Is there a way to extract the ROM? I doubt it.

Any ideas??

I had the same problem. I solved it by using Starfall to make my wii region free for channels and change the output format in anyregionchanger. You should be fine

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers nash79!

I'll give it a go. One problem? I'm on 4.0. Ahh well. I'll try to work it out.
biggrin.gif

sexconker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to inject the .dol for the ultimate usb loader 7.4 into a wad so I can have a channel (instead of going through the HBC) that people can get to from the main menu. (It does work fine through the HBC.)

I tried slapping the thing into an existing wad for a different loader (which works) and I get the "waiting for final injected wad" thing. The outputted wad (the file is the same if I use the gui or if I use the command line, it's just named HDBoot.dol.wad or something) installs and displays fine, but blank screens me.

If I can't get a wad of this working (does anyone have a wad of the 7.4 loader?) I guess I'll have to go with a forwarder.

brad5242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It plugs into the bottom of the wiimote and yes i tryed i even read on the forums here that it doesnt work with anything the hombrew channel launches until the homebrew channel gets updated for it only 1st party controllers work with hombrew channel no third party

brad5242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i tryed that the i went to the emulators homepage and contacted the builders they said that the hombrew channel has to be updated to include third party controllers before they will work

earthworm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same problem....I have the wing wireless controller and I can't use it with any of the emulators......kinda annoying but oh well not much I can do until a fix comes out
unsure.gif

igotsthepower900

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm. Whenever I try to inject Rayman 2:TGE into Sin and Punishment, it just hangs at the "waiting for final injected wad" status. i have named them both 8 letters with no symbols: rayman2T.z64 and sinandpu.wad respectivly. A little help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: