Auto Boot into CFW

epicrean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying for days and can't seem to get this work. The only thing I want to do is from a cold boot, boot into Atmosphere.

I set hekate to auto RCM, this works (did this through the tools menu)

The switch will now auto boot into RCM mode and no jog is needed. This seems to be working fine

I set Hekate to Auto Boot ON (did this through the options menu). This also seems to be working fine

However, when I turn the switch off all the way and reboot, it just sits in RCM mode and I need to use Tegra to inject the Hekate payload.

I have tried renaming hekate.bin to payload.bin. I have placed in the root directory, I have placed it in the bootloader/payloads direcrtory.

How can I fix this?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coldboot is not possible yet for the Switch. The best you can do is auto RCM or just get into CFW and leave the Switch in sleepmode when done playing

Reactions: BigOnYa

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying for days and can't seem to get this work. The only thing I want to do is from a cold boot, boot into Atmosphere.

I set hekate to auto RCM, this works (did this through the tools menu)

The switch will now auto boot into RCM mode and no jog is needed. This seems to be working fine

I set Hekate to Auto Boot ON (did this through the options menu). This also seems to be working fine

However, when I turn the switch off all the way and reboot, it just sits in RCM mode and I need to use Tegra to inject the Hekate payload.

I have tried renaming hekate.bin to payload.bin. I have placed in the root directory, I have placed it in the bootloader/payloads direcrtory.

How can I fix this?
Find us an untethered coldboot exploit for the Switch in order to fix this.

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Find us an untethered coldboot exploit for the Switch in order to fix this.
You really gotta stop necroing threads with one-line replies that are either void of substance, redundant or straight-up off-topic. It buries threads that actually need answers, and renders the "recent content" tab useless

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really gotta stop necroing threads with one-line replies that are either void of substance, redundant or straight-up off-topic. It buries threads that actually need answers, and renders the "recent content" tab useless
I'm sorry, are you a moderator by chance? Is there a hidden moderator badge on you that nobody can see?

Reactions: shanefromoz

theeternal92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear I see them show up in every thread only to provide useless information on a thread where the answer has already been given ages ago, but gotta farm that xp all day every day.

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
I'm sorry, are you a moderator by chance?
Why yes indeed!

You know, if you want to increase your post count, be more popular, become famous or whatever, that's fine! But before you post, think whether you're really adding anything valuable to the discussion. If someone posts a thread asking whether X is possible, and two others already replied that X is not possible, though Y or Z could be an option, there is no need for you to make a new post a week later saying that X is not possible, because that message was already conveyed to the OP a week earlier. There's a like button if you really must show that you would have said the same thing as someone else. Before posting, always think to yourself if what you're about to post adds anything to the discussion. If it does, great, post it now! But if it doesn't, forget about the post, close the tab and check out a different thread.

By posting more useful posts - in general, of course, because a dumb post once in a while can also be entertaining - people will pay more attention to what you're saying, they'll see that your advice can be trusted not just because you have lots of posts but because it's solid advice, they'll like your posts (giving more XP, I'd imagine), and they'll start to like you as a person.

However, if you keep posting short, not particularly helpful messages just to expand your online 'presence', you don't really achieve anything - you don't really help anyone out, no one really thinks you have anything to say, no one really cares and everyone just sighs collectively when there's another batch of 10 mostly unnecessary posts in 10 minutes.

You can become better!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.