Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Who else is picking up a 3DS tomorrow on release day?

I'm excited
yaynds.gif

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Payed off the other half of my preorder from JB today, and preordered and paid in full for Samurai Warriros too.
Planning to go and get it as soon as the store opens tomorrow.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Still waiting for mine to arrive via Amazon.

Got Pilotwings, SSF4 and Pro Evolution. Also got an accessory kit.

DHL tracking states it left LA at about 5.30am Sydney time on the 30th.. Anyone know how long it's going to take from there?

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
I have mine now!
Got it just after 9am at JB.
Made sure to test it in the shop to check that the cameras worked properly and there were no dead pixels.
Only just managed to drag myself away from it now to post this.
I've taken a bunch of 3D photos and made a Mii and scanned a bunch of other Miis from QR codes on the net. Haven't even tried AR games or Samurai Warriors yet.
I tried to apply the touch screen screen protector that came in the accessory pack but it wasn't quite the right size, it left a little gap at one side, so I took it off again and decided I'll just live dangerously.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
I got mine and checked it for a minute but I haven't been able to play it cause i'm at work. The 3D hurt my eyes like straight up and I couldn't really see what was going on haha. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked. My hinge wobbles a little bit but I think that's just how it is, doesn't bother me really. I should get a 3D game to try. Can't afford it but i'll probably cave anyway

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well when my Wii is broke, I might need some emotional support lol