DaMummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i mostly care for hackmii, wad manager, some emus, and homebrew browser to add sdhc support, unless one of the spainards can edit the original wii firmware to be able to recognize sdhc support

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hackmii is a program I thought it was a website I think you mean BootMii?Also i think Nintendo will add sdhc support when they make vc and WiiWare games playable through sd cards.

truballr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DaMummy said:
ya i meant hackmii

Do you mean PatchMii?
DaDummy?
rolleyes.gif

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
ultimatecouchpotato said:
I'm sure all devs are aware of SDHC support and will implement it as soon as it's included in libogc. They don't need to take orders from you.
i thought thats how its always worked, devs release something, 12 year olds demand more....

toastert2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
I'm sure all dev's are aware of SDHC support and will implement it as soon as it's included in libogc. They don't need to take orders from you.
i thought that'ss how its always worked, dev'ss release something, 12 year old's demand more....

They do, apparently, and, they look around on the threads (such as this one) and they look for the folks that cannot even bother to take the 3 seconds, to either a) learn how to spell, or take the b) red line underneath the incorrectly spelled word, to right click on it, and learn how to spell the incorrectly spelled word.

Yep, that's what happens! Or, they take all the ones that are OBVIOUSLY in the 7th grade, and they draw a name out of a hat, and they code based on what THEY say.

Either one, yep, I'm positive, THAT'S how they do it!

Kinda funky system, but, I think it works.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure all devs are aware of SDHC support and will implement it as soon as it's included in libogc. They don't need to take orders from you.

Actually its already supported in the latest libogc. See my thread in the homebrew games and apps section for my re-compiled snes, nes, and vba emus.

edit: never played it before (dont have a guitar) but if someone can get me the source for guitarfun (the elotrolado link on wiibrew is down) , i can compile it with the newest libogc and see what happens.

alpha0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I don't think sdhc is much useful unless system menu (wii data management) supports sdhc too. Hope that a new menu loader or geckoOS rebooter could help. Otherwise, people still require a non-sdhc card and need a swap when backup/restore any wii saves or channels.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alpha0000 said:
I don't think sdhc is much useful unless system menu (wii data management) supports sdhc too. Hope that a new menu loader or geckoOS rebooter could help. Otherwise, people still require a non-sdhc card and need a swap when backup/restore any wii saves or channels.

I personally don't have a real problem with that. I rarely deal with saves *in fact last time was the twilight hack!* The only thing I use the system menu for is deleting files off of the wii system, and not the card. I can switch to a 2gb sd if i need to transfer saves as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"