Gaming Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, so far that looks, uh, k? There is a ridiculously high chance that this could feel really generic and kinda shit. As long as people can keep milking Attack on Titan for all its worth though.

Reactions: BORTZ

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was so happy to see this coming to US. I was trying to find a J CIA or ROM but now I don't have to bother. And yes, it's like a rythm game, you wait until you're close enough to attack and then press the specified button. There's a few trailers out for the J version which I imagine is the same or very similar to this title.

Reactions: Lycan911

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is this a physical release or just an eShop release? That, and between the 3DS and the Vita, this game suits the Vita better, but oh well.

ohsoroso

Turtle Neck Sweater.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game i s actually pretty fun the only rythym aspect is when you go for the attack on a weak spot, its really more like a QTE more than anything and the Maneuver Gear works really well imo.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Wow, so far that looks, uh, k? There is a ridiculously high chance that this could feel really generic and kinda shit. As long as people can keep milking Attack on Titan for all its worth though.
I see you haven't played the Japanese version. Yes, it's bad.

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was so happy to see this coming to US. I was trying to find a J CIA or ROM but now I don't have to bother. And yes, it's like a rythm game, you wait until you're close enough to attack and then press the specified button. There's a few trailers out for the J version which I imagine is the same or very similar to this title.
This is the same as the Japanese version, the only thing that's different is that the text will be translated, voices stay in Japanese.
Is this a physical release or just an eShop release? That, and between the 3DS and the Vita, this game suits the Vita better, but oh well.
eShop only.

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to GW I have it and it's awesome. I've watched part of the anime and the game goes along with the story and branches out with the different characters so it's pretty cool but judging about the other functions I think I"ll hafta DL the NA version too!

Reactions: Lycan911

Fire_Slasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Kinda hyped for it and very glad Atlus is once again saving the World with their localizations. So three cheers for Atlus! :toot:

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dunno why the hate. It's not a AAA title with super depth. but for what it is, it's a fun romp. Kind of feel like spiderman with a sword in the game. It definitely feels like an AoT game. Again it's not super in depth but it's a fun game. And yes I played the original non chain version for the japanese 3ds.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone has the download link for gq users please pm me. Hehe thanks!

I have the Japanese version but would love the english subbed as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: