1. skullkeeper94

OP skullkeeper94 Professional USB Corrupter

United States
    I've been attempting to fix this for around five hours now with no progress, kind of holding back from going nuclear.

I had updated Atmosphere to 0.13.0 originally, updating Hekate and my emuMMC with it. Now, of course, it refuses to boot through fusee-primary.bin, only booting through the Hekate "CFW (EMU)" option or whatever it is.

I've tried downgrading my Atmosphere install one release, deleting all "/content/" items and only copying atmospheres back, many dang things.

I will say that when booted through Hekate any OLD titles installed will boot fine but new ones give a nice error and I'm told to try again. Wonderful.

2. scandal_uk

scandal_uk Not Really There

United Kingdom
    Try deleting the Atmosphere and sept folders. Then replace them with the latest version.

You will have to reinstall modules such as sys-clk and Tesla (because they’re in the atmosphere folder) but it should then boot with fusee-primary.bin without Hekate.

If you do want to use Hekate, put fusee-primary.bin in the bootloader/payloads folder and use this option in bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini;

[Atmosphere]
    payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin
    icon=bootloader/res/icon_atmosphere.bmp

3. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Ignore the above user and simply grab the Hekate patches.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, through, Hekate