Hacking Atmosphere not boot from "sleep mode"..

otik00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I have moved from sxos to atmosphere successfully, and now have 13fw and atmo1.1.1 with hekate and latest fusee...

I have problem, when i put console to sleep mode, and try to power it on, mostly there is no problem, but... after a few "wake on", console not starting, and i think shut down automatically. Then i must use dongle to start console with hekate, and next use payload fusee to start system...

I have first switch model.

Maybe someone have solution for this problem?

acidrain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I started seeing the same issue after updating to fw 13.0.0 / atmosphere 1.1.1. I only noticed the problem after trying to pair bluetooth headphones, but that may be completely unrelated. I tried to reboot once and it I let it go to sleep after booting and could not wake it up after that.
I need to go get my dongle for a full new boot.

acidrain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I found the culprit: nx-btred. That would explain why I started to see the issue after trying to use bluetooth. Anyway, I deleted it (sdcard:/atmosphere/contents/0100000000000081), rebooted and everything seems fine now.

acidrain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's very possible, just means you don't have any extra modules, cheats or mods.
That would also mean that the issue you're having is not the same I was having. I don't have any idea what it could be then, sorry.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have moved from sxos to atmosphere successfully, and now have 13fw and atmo1.1.1 with hekate and latest fusee...

I have problem, when i put console to sleep mode, and try to power it on, mostly there is no problem, but... after a few "wake on", console not starting, and i think shut down automatically. Then i must use dongle to start console with hekate, and next use payload fusee to start system...

I have first switch model.

Maybe someone have solution for this problem?
How is your SD card formatted?

Reactions: Neutral0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: