Hacking Atmosphere/Hekate Error: Unknown pkg1 version HOS version not supported after Daybreak Update

.Darky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Just as the title says. After updating both Atmosphere, Hekate and sigpatches to their lastest release I downloaded a 12.0.1 FW update to install with Daybreak. After the update was succesfull the system rebooted and I get this error and can't boot emuNAND anymore. SysNAND works fine it's still on FW 11.0.1. Any help to fix this would be appreciated.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Just as the title says. After updating both Atmosphere, Hekate and sigpatches to their lastest release I downloaded a 12.0.1 FW update to install with Daybreak. After the update was succesfull the system rebooted and I get this error and can't boot emuNAND anymore. SysNAND works fine it's still on FW 11.0.1. Any help to fix this would be appreciated.
Did you also update the payload?

yerboididdy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you be more specific? I have run into the same issue where it is stuck saying unknown pkg1 version. I updated through Daybreak to 12.0.1 just like you.

Weird123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Could you be more specific? I have run into the same issue where it is stuck saying unknown pkg1 version. I updated through Daybreak to 12.0.1 just like you.
When i get this error in my lite, updating hakate fix the problem. Dont forget to rename it to payload.bin if you use lite too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show