Gaming Hacking Others Homebrew game Atmosphere Error: Corrupted data found

EaWk105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Atmosphere Error: Corrupted data found
This is a bit long story, but I hope you can help me. When I updated to 14.0.0 atmosphere crashed because of the theme on my switch. Then, when I tried to wash my atmosphere and deleted my atmosphere folder to copy there the new one, It booted normally. But when I opened my games they all said "Corrupted data found" or "Program could not run because of an error". Trying to get rid of the corrupted data and the errors, I formated my SD card on my switch (not from my computer) and the games that said "Program could not run... had the cloud from the e-shop and the corrupted ones said exactly the same. When I tried to reinstall the corrupted games they said to me the same advice... I am not sure if i should exfat format my SD (it would delete the nintendo folder, thats why I formated it from the switch) or format the console, or simply accept that all my games (inculiding digital originals ones) are gone. If you know any minimal idea from this error please help me! (sorry for my not-perfect english)

EaWk105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Update:
I tried to install the cloud games but tinfoil and awoo gave me error, should I format my switch and exfat sd card and restart all the cfw from scratch?

EaWk105

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Update:
I installed sigpatches and tried to install cloud games ¡It worked! Still no idea about the corrupted data ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over