Hacking Atmosphere 9.4 and bad emuMMC

YetAnotherOrc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Runs on my 9.0.1 with regular card, not on my extended card using emuMMC. MiniToolPartition made the second Fat32 into undefined format automatically, which according to some guides is preferred anyway. Then I directly copied my working Atmosphere setup to the larger cards only available partition, and finished with
Hekate to make the emuMMC partition and applied it on the same page, before my launch to emuMMC led to boot logos and back to, Hekate??​

I've tried Fat32s, 16mb lead in front of primary partition, found the mmc process removes primary drive assignment but can still Explore or reassign drive letter in MTP11.. pictured contains the contents of unassigned drive, might just assign again and see what pops..
Has anyone had reports of the TopHatter surplus red/gray cards not booting emmuMMC atmosphere? (they are not good at documenting either brand or instructions and looks nothing like the all black card in the picture, but I couldn't pass up 128gb for 5$ auction)

And since my brain is melting anyway, maybe I could just give up on network play. Maybe they'll have hosted custom game servers one day anyway, if I ever feel the need to. I've always preferred bots anyway, they are a lot less offensive and offendable.

PS I've got PS mods for decades, so I can follow instructions and proven still with my recent err.. situations irl stress. My anticipation of updating my BotW with Sky Dungeon is literally the Only reason I've been scouring the net and my Switch for days and the documentation is a little harder to find, but the design behind SHB is much prettier from what I've seen.

Maybe I can sit on it a few days or maybe go Eternal Airplane Mode. Lol I haven't even seen how the homebrew channel works offline so just a little longer til my debut.

Hakunnah Motato bros

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-10-06 2132342.gif
    Annotation 2019-10-06 2132342.gif
    521.6 KB · Views: 151

YetAnotherOrc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Unknown pkg1 version"

I've been in contact with the publisher, and as I suspected early on my SD card is "fake". Diagnostic with the latest AtlasNX showed the briefest of error flashes at the end of the first splash screen in the top right corner, sideway going downwards, "Unknown pkg1 version," confirmed by Hekate Release developer via github to be caused by the disingenuous sd card.

Almost invisible to the naked eye, needed finger calibration during IPhone Slowmo Video scrub. Burst photo is more a hassle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night