Hacking Atmosphère 0.8.1 not loading

cezman04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I,ve been this sdsetup site to install Atmosphère once i load up the cfw it load to the Nintendo screen and then goes blank i've then i have to hold and push the turn off bottom for about 5 seconds to complete turn off any ideas.

cezman04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Atmosphere can't be installed. You inject its payload to run custom code at boot. Did you manage to get into RCM mode? Atmosphere 0.8.2 is out, btw
yeah ive updated to the new 8.0.2 and ive injected the fusee-primary.bin via tegrarcm
do i need any sort of codes or keys ?

cezman04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope, you need nothing. Did you inject it correctly? In TegraRCMGui, does it say "Injected correctly"?
yeah injects correct just then will show you some keys in swicth after that it shows you the first nintendo logo after that its just blank ive tried 8.0.1 also 8.0.2 has also used the fusee-primary.bin to inject i know each version has its own

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
yeah injects correct just then will show you some keys in swicth after that it shows you the first nintendo logo after that its just blank ive tried 8.0.1 also 8.0.2 has also used the fusee-primary.bin to inject i know each version has its own
If it's injected correctly and Horizon OS boots fine I don't see the problem

cezman04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah i think its the memory card because it gave me an error its a microsdxc even when im on ofw it will ask me to update so i can use that memory card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1