atelier rorona plus was awesome ^^

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by thesupremegamer, Sep 7, 2014.

1. thesupremegamer
    OP

thesupremegamer GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2013
    wow what a improvement over the origonal version the graphics look alot better than the origonal the gameplay is the usual crafting greatness and it just so much fun to play the only issue i have with it is the voice acting is still hit or miss and the turn based gameplay while abit better than original version still needed work

so yeah i love this game and its very hard to get me to enjoy a turn based rpg so yeah im glad i bought this game

but whats your thoughts on the game did you like it or hate it?

2. pokefloote

pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    I enjoyed it. Not as much as Ayesha and Escha to Logy but it was fun. I didn't play the original, but by looking at the screenshots it's a great improvement. Got the platinum for it.

I loved the humor in it, too. Poor Rorona...

3. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Meh, Totori and especially Mereru were better.
    Started Ayesha but idk... still find Mereru and Totori better.

4. thesupremegamer
    OP

Sep 20, 2013
    mana khemia tops them all ^^

5. thesupremegamer
    OP

Sep 20, 2013
    yeah just dont call her cabbage girl she no like that XD

6. AndreTrek

AndreTrek Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2007
    Brazil
    Having played the original and all of the other currently localized PS3 Atelier games, i can easily say Rorona Plus is my favorite out of all of them.
    It fixed everything that was wrong with the original version while keeping everything it did right and expanding on it, making it what is in my opinion the best game of the Arland trilogy, with Totori as a close second.

7. thesupremegamer
    OP

Sep 20, 2013
    agreed i was suprised how they actualy thought *hay maybe the origonal version wasnt that great so lest fix the problems with it to make it fun* i gotta admire the effort that was put into the game

its also one of those games that just puts a smile on my face its ust so light hearted and fun so yeah ^^