Atari Jaguar / Atari VCS

CORE

3:16
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What your opinion other than the fact that many would regard one as Crap and the other a Scam.

Personally I like the Jaguar , I dont own one but I guess it Nostalgic reasons one of the first true Home 3D Consoles 64 Bit WOW!!! Down Kitty!! Please!

I wish peeps would get a better Emulator going for it the Hardware so damn expensive some of the Best Games well maybe the Best Games that show of the Console dont work on Emulators Iron Soldier , Iron Soldier 2 , BattleMorph.

Now personally I think the VCS could potentially make Money if it could Emulate Every Atari Console exclusively kind of like the Classics we are seeing now from Nintendo and Sony and everyone else that seems to be doing the same.

ATARI CONSOLES
Lynx
Jaguar/CD

All FPGA Emulation on the VCS hell even without FPGA but everything worked.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the jaguar was not a true 64 bit system. Its two chips hilariously (said in a extremely sarcastic voice by me lol) named tom and jerry were both 32bit and Atari then had the cheek to say that 32 and 32 equals 64 so its a 64bit system which is total bullshit lol.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the only good Atari VCS

1200px-Atari-2600-Wood-4Sw-Set.jpg

CORE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah Very Cheesy at the time I remember it because I saw it in Argos back in 1994 it was a Jaguar or an SNES and obviously Mario Wins for me especially back then I loved it still do especially SMB3 Game and TV Show.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Lol I remember trying Pacman on 2600 damn was I disappointed. Not what I expected at all.

CORE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know I just never gave it any thought so many Games now Spoilt for choice I tryed it on RetroArch.

In that regard what other Games would you recommend?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: We can fuel this house with meth in just a couple or so hours.