'Astral Tracks', a competitive multiplayer platformer, revealed for PC and consoles

a tracks.jpg

Developer LAB132 has today unveiled its upcoming title Astral Tracks. It's a 3D platforming with a focus on competitive multiplayer action, either local or online, with daily, weekly and monthly challenges. For the announcement, a new trailer was aired that provides a glimpse of the gameplay:

In Astral Tracks, you run, jump, dash, swing, slide and wallrun your way through procedurally generated tracks constructed from hand-made chunks. The game’s variety of movement options encourages you to refine your runs and experiment with new approaches to compete for the best times as you deal with whatever surprising obstacles the game throws up. Astral Tracks features both online and local multiplayer support, as well as online leaderboards, providing all the motivation you need to jump back in and shave a few seconds off your time.

The announcement did not provide a release date or window for Astral Tracks but it is said to be "coming soon" for PC and consoles.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If it was a VR game, I'd get it instantly. But as it stands, I do see the appeal, yet it's not enough to get me hooked.
Sprint Vector was such a great game, if it wasn't for the lack of content. I'm craving for an endless version of that game. Or at least a level editor.

Reactions: Hmed

lucasdaolio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The movements looks rigid. It needs more animation between states and the air boost need to show more impact on the characters.
Good effort thought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought