Gaming Army Corps. of Hell

Kisho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I preorder this and now I'm thinking if i should cancel it to get a different game.
What do you guys think?
If I do switch I plan on getting Ninja Gaiden. I planned on getting Ninja Gaiden later but some people said that Army Crops was fun for the first ten mins or so then it got annoying.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I would get Ninja Gaiden it is bad ass.
Army Corps looks fun but I'm not much of a fan of RTS too much going on to control.
Some say it is like an evil Pikmin which sounds great but looking at videos it's seems way more hectic.

Kisho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I think I'm just going to get Ninja Gaiden. I watched the video for Army Crops it looks fun but I don't really like the music.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, it's supposed to be basically demonic Pikmin and I can't say I liked Pikmin at all. Plus I don't like RTS games. I'd say switch to Ninja Gaiden personally or, more over, switch to something with a bit more lasting appeal. That's my big issue with most launch titles, so much stuff is basically just to show what the system can do and not a whole lot of it is highly replayable. It took a while for the 3DS to get Tetris Axis (although it did have Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars which was supposed to be rather lengthy and Samurai/Dynasty Warriors games are typically rather large in stuff to do, albeit repetitive). I'm hoping the Vita gets Warrior's Lair (formerly known as Ruin) for a beefy dungeon crawler, otherwise I'll stick to UMvC3 if I somehow get the system at launch (since I can at least practice combos and stuff on the go).

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Army Corps of Hell and played Ninja Gaiden Sigma Portable

Army Corps of Hell is like Pikmin minus the gathering and emphasis on attack instead. The game play is very simple, you basically need to attack things or try to over kill, avoid damages to yourself and death of your goblins, while trying to beat the stage quickly as possible. It's a very simple game with very simplistic game play, but it gets harder as you progress and need to think fast in order to get good grades, weapons, etc. I personally recommend it.

as for Ninja Gaiden Sigma....it's a very huge downgrade to the PS3 one with horrible graphics. It feels like a very rushed out port and don't recommend buying it for it's laziness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over