Hacking arm9loaderhax download freezing the browser

ty_taurus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, so first I'm very much a noob with this kind of stuff and I've been following a guide to properly getting my 2DS to run homebrew.

Here are my details: 2DS ver. 11.2.0-35U

Here is where I'm at in the guide, at section II - Installing arm9loaderhax. What happens with me right now is that I'll log onto the browser and go to the web address listed in the guide. My bottom screen flickers for just a second and eventually freezes before anything loads. The screens will show whatever was on the screens and lock up.

On the troubleshooting page, no issue listed there directly described what I was experiencing, but I followed the two closest suggestions that the guide gave me. The first was selecting Initialize Savedata in the browser settings and retrying the exploit which didn't produce any results. The second attempt was the 'glitch screen' troubleshoot which said I should press 'select,' leave the console for a few seconds, and turn it off by pressing any button. I did this, but no button pressing turned off my console and I had to hard shut it off. It doesn't appear as though anything was successfully downloaded after further inspection, and I couldn't go to the next step because the otp.bin file was no found in the a9lh folder.

If anyone has suggestions on what to do at this point, I'd be very greatful.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Download SafeA9LHInstaller and copy everything to your SD's root, excluding the "arm9loaderhax.bin".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox