Arm11 error while attempting to load a game

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by HeliosVelite, Dec 30, 2017.

1. HeliosVelite
    OP

HeliosVelite Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2017
    Italy
    This error keep occouring after i had updated my (cartridge) version of pokemon UltraSun and used jksv to import a costum save.
    I've tried to update luma (now i have luma 9.0) in order to solve the problem but it didn't work, how can i solve it?

Attached Files:

Last edited by HeliosVelite, Dec 30, 2017
  2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

GBAtemp Patron
    Quantumcat is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    What happens if you put the original save back?

3. HeliosVelite
    OP

HeliosVelite Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2017
    Italy
    That was the first thing i tried but it didn't help at all.
    I've just tried to use a backup of some weeks ago of the sd card and now it seems it work, even with the costum save; any idea about what could be the cause of the problem?
    Little update: using the old backup of the sd now i have the game not updated so i'm going to try to update it another time in order to see if the update was the problem

Last edited by HeliosVelite, Dec 30, 2017
    Quantumcat likes this.
  4. Jesus Sarmiento

Jesus Sarmiento Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    Bronx, New York
    Yeah i got the same problem with ultra moon, the .cia version. i was in the ultra wormhole w/ solgaleo and out of nowhere the screen changed to the arm 11 exception occured, saying the kernal panicked. I tried fixing it by updating the game, didn't work, tried updating luma to 9, also didn't work, i deleted my game (of course i have copies of the save file) then reinstalled with ciangel, and it just shows the arm 11 screen right before finishing the install. Here is an image of the screen in case anyone knows what it means.

Attached Files:

5. aytug25

aytug25 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 26, 2016
    im getting same error too, but not every time...
    Today i installed freeshop and it gaved me same error again and again and in the end it turns another error, it Said card error and i couldnt lauch any app and games, i couldnt see my sd card but i can see games on main menu so i lauch godmode on boot and i can access my sd card in here everything is looking fine so i boot my 3ds again and for now its working fine...
    i installed luma3ds yerterday and didnt clean my sd card from emunand so i think this is happening because of sd card and i believe a clean install on sd will fix this error but it is my opinion and i didnt test it yet...

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted