Hacking Arm11 error while attempting to load a game

HeliosVelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This error keep occouring after i had updated my (cartridge) version of pokemon UltraSun and used jksv to import a costum save.
I've tried to update luma (now i have luma 9.0) in order to solve the problem but it didn't work, how can i solve it?

Attachments

• 20171230_234325.jpg
    20171230_234325.jpg
    746.8 KB · Views: 331
Last edited by HeliosVelite,

HeliosVelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That was the first thing i tried but it didn't help at all.
I've just tried to use a backup of some weeks ago of the sd card and now it seems it work, even with the costum save; any idea about what could be the cause of the problem?
Little update: using the old backup of the sd now i have the game not updated so i'm going to try to update it another time in order to see if the update was the problem

Last edited by HeliosVelite,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Jesus Sarmiento

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i got the same problem with ultra moon, the .cia version. i was in the ultra wormhole w/ solgaleo and out of nowhere the screen changed to the arm 11 exception occured, saying the kernal panicked. I tried fixing it by updating the game, didn't work, tried updating luma to 9, also didn't work, i deleted my game (of course i have copies of the save file) then reinstalled with ciangel, and it just shows the arm 11 screen right before finishing the install. Here is an image of the screen in case anyone knows what it means.

Attachments

• problemo (1).jpg
    problemo (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 282
  • problemo (2).jpg
    problemo (2).jpg
    871.7 KB · Views: 334

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i got the same problem with ultra moon, the .cia version. i was in the ultra wormhole w/ solgaleo and out of nowhere the screen changed to the arm 11 exception occured, saying the kernal panicked. I tried fixing it by updating the game, didn't work, tried updating luma to 9, also didn't work, i deleted my game (of course i have copies of the save file) then reinstalled with ciangel, and it just shows the arm 11 screen right before finishing the install. Here is an image of the screen in case anyone knows what it means.
im getting same error too, but not every time...
Today i installed freeshop and it gaved me same error again and again and in the end it turns another error, it Said card error and i couldnt lauch any app and games, i couldnt see my sd card but i can see games on main menu so i lauch godmode on boot and i can access my sd card in here everything is looking fine so i boot my 3ds again and for now its working fine...
i installed luma3ds yerterday and didnt clean my sd card from emunand so i think this is happening because of sd card and i believe a clean install on sd will fix this error but it is my opinion and i didnt test it yet...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/381r8gSxP0Y?si=x1xS_cr0puutjn3S